"It is a new play huh. Now started to squish Mama's cheek."

Said Jimin while giggled with her. After finishing the half of food, she showed her she is full by spitting each and every spoon of food or whining.

Jimin washed her face and changed her dirty clothes and got her back to living and placed her in the floor and sat with her for playing.

"Looks like granny's Minnie is so happy today."

Here coming her Grandmother. She was out for a grocery shopping and now came back. She placed the bags in the kitchen counter and came to her grandchild.

"Look what got granny for my little bean."

She said as placed an illuminating head bow in her hair. It is like a princess crown. She looked so cute and beautiful in it.

"Awww...my bean is so beautiful in this. Granny's little cutie pie."

She said a squished her chubby cheek. The baby giggle at her grandmother's happy face as turned to her mother who have a proud smile in her face. She is a way too little to understand that kind of facial expression but she somewhat get happy with that and slowly got up from the ground slowly started to walk one or two steps trembling then fall on the ground with her butt.

"Look eomma. She is improving."

"It is her seventh month daughter. She will try herself to stand and walk."

"My baby is so beautiful and precious."

"Yes she is."

Jimin took her daughter in her arm and give her kisses all over the face. The thing she loved from her mother all the time. She started to giggle as Jimin kept kissing her, blowing raspberries in her little tummy.

"Awww my little gelly is so happy today....miss Tae Tae?"

Asked Taehyung while coming inside to the living after the work. When she saw him, she started to talk some in coherent words while showing him grabby hands.

Without waiting any time, Taehyung ran to her and held her in his arm while showing her various funny facial expressions and she giggle with him.

"Looks like Mama's baby pie don't want her mama anymore. Allright play with him while I go and place the dinner."

Said Jimin as got up from the floor and gave the baby a kiss on her lips and went to kitchen while Taehyung kept playing with her.

As they were playing, she was giggling and talking something that he doesn't got what is it.

"Tata..."

Called the baby as Taehyung got flinched a little but soon laughed.

"You are your Dada's baby. Look your second word is a buisiness company. How come you?"

He said while looking at her amazingly.
While the baby was still uttering Tata, Tata.

But after a few minutes, finally, the dumb understood what the baby was calling. Whom she was calling.

"Wait....Minnie...you....WHAT?? YOU JUST CALLED ME?? IS THAT ME YOU CALLED ME? IS THE TATA ME??"

He asked to the poor child unbelieving as she kept giggling. He jumped from the couch keeping his two large arms around the little baby securely as ran to the kitchen where he could see his friend and inform her his victory.

"CHIMMYYYY LOOK WHAT I GOT...."

He Squealed as Jimin flinched a little with his Sudden loud voice.

She annoyingly turned around to saw a happy Taehyung with softly giggling her daughter in his arm which is covering her securely.