8. Kidnapped

I felt a cold substance on my head. I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone's hand. I followed the hand and I saw that it belonged to a lady.

I shifted my head a bit and saw that this lady was instead a girl that looked like she was 18 - 19 years old. She was a brunette and had hazel eyes.

My head felt cold and I saw that the girl was dabbing ice on my forehead. I slowly grabbed her hand and shook my head. "Please...stop,"
I sat up straight and held my head. I looked around and saw that I was in a completely different room from mine.
It was much more decent and expensive looking then mine and then memories of last night flashed in my head.

Marshall?! I slowly but quickly got out the bed I was placed in and turned to the girl. "Where's my son?" I asked in a panicked tone.
"Ma'am please calm down," she said.
Her voice was calm yet worried. "How do you expect me to calm down when I don't know where's my son?!" I exclaimed.

I looked around the room and spotted the door. I headed towards it with the girl calling out to me and telling me to stop and rest. Stop and rest my foot?! I don't know where I am and I don't know where's my son , and this bitch of a girl is telling me to calm down?!

I opened the door and immediately walked out. I was met with a very long hallway and I didn't know where to go. I decided on left but then I started hearing crying from the right side of the hallway.
The cries were then immediately familiar to me and I followed the crying.

The hallway led me to a staircase and I immediately ran down the stairs and I followed the noise. As I got neared the crying got softer and then quiet. Luckily I was in the room where the crying came from.
It was a huge kitchen and I wasn't familiar with it. Yeah no shit sherlock you just got kidnapped.

I scanned the room and there I saw a another girl. This one was older and she looked around my age. She was wearing a similar outfit as the one the brunette girl upstairs was wearing.
She was looking at a man and once I saw who it was holding my son I calmed down a bit.

I slowly walked up to the three and they all turned to me. I met Dimitri's eyes but I broke the gaze to look at Marshall.
He had tear stains on his cheeks and his cheeks were slightly red. "Vedi, la mamma è lì," said Dimitri as he pointed at me.

I wasn't an expert in Italian but I knew the basics. Because hey, if I'm going to live in a foreign country, then at least let me learn their language. It wasn't an easy journey but I managed.
When Marshall saw me he immediately made grabby hands and I took him from Dimitri's hands.
Marshall rested his head on my neck and I looked up at Dimitri.

I couldn't even make straight eye contact with him because I wasn't sure if he was going to either hurt me or do something to Marshall.
This man was crazy and I knew he would do anything to have things done his way.

Dimitri looked at the lady who was standing by us. She got the message and left the kitchen.
"How was your sleep princess?" asked Dimitri. I didn't answer and instead kept my mouth shut.
"You know I don't like it when people ignore me princess," said Dimitri as he picked up some grapes from a fruit bowl that was on the kitchen island.

"And I don't like it when people kidnap me," I said lowly. "Excuse me?"
Dimitri popped a grape into his mouth. "Me! Me!" said Marshall as he tried to reach out for one.
Dimitri chuckled and took one grape and gave it to Marshall.
Marshall took it and ate it. He was chewing on it and smiling. "More," he said.

Dimitri gave him another one and Marshall put it by my mouth. "Here Momma,"
I looked at the grape and took it from Marshall's little hands and ate it.
Marshall giggled and looked at Dimitri. I turned back to Dimitri and he was smiling. I didn't know whether to smile or to cry, this man was going to keep me in here for how long?! I needed to find a way out of here.

Dimitri came closer to me and whispered to my ear, "Get ready and eat breakfast, I'm taking you somewhere to meet somebody," said Dimitri. Oh hell no?! Now he wants me to me one of his gang partners.
I looked away from Dimitri's eyes and he chuckled.
Dimitri then did the most horrid thing next. HE KISSED MY CHEEK?!

He kissed my cheek and booped Marshall's nose. "Bear!" Marshall giggled and reached out for Dimitri's finger.
"I'll see you later Hero,"
Dimitri then exited the kitchen and I immediately took my free hand and wiped my cheek.
I needed to get out here but first-

"Ma'am, may you please follow me,"