Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning held the file bag and squatted with the paparazzi.

The paparazzi asked him, “My kid, who are you waiting for?”

Shu Ning: “Wei family chairman, general manager, Mrs. Wei, any one will do.”
Brother Paparazzi looked at him with admiration, “What do you see them for?”
Shu Ning shook his head, he didn’t dare to spread the truth about it, it would not end well. These wealthy and wealthy homes have too many things to consider, so it is best to contact them in private to judge their plans before talking.

He, a southerner, really struggled to adapt to the northern winter. Fortunately, he brought the thickest down jacket in advance, and ran and hopped in the snow. It was too cold and ran to the lobby to heat up the floor, otherwise he might freeze to death in the snow.

He didn’t dare to stay in the heating room for a long time, fearing that he would miss the chance to meet Wei’s family, so he ran out after only a while when it was warm.
The paparazzi couldn’t bear to retreat, and only Shu Ning was left squatting in the snow. He remembered the Wei’s model that often appeared in the photos, and ran over to stop him when he saw a luxury car.
One day, everyone in the building knew that there was a child waiting for the Wei family downstairs.

In the evening, a luxury car drove out of the garage. Shu Ning hurriedly stepped forward and stopped the car. The window rolled down, revealing an old and serious face.
“Grandpa Wei!” Shu Ning was overjoyed when he saw the face that often appeared in the news, God finally opened his eyes!
He hurriedly said hello, “My name is Shu Ning. Someone asked me to forward a document to you. That person said that the document is very important. Please be sure to read it.”

He put the document bag into the car window.

Wei Shanhe looked at him up and down with a serious expression, probably thinking that he was young and couldn’t make any waves, so he reached out and took the file bag and passed it to the assistant next to him.

The window rolled up, the black car drove away, Shu Ning clenched her fists, her face full of excitement.

Finally succeeded!

Turning around and running outside the headquarters, he was so cold to death that he had to return to the Youth Hostel as soon as possible.

Inside the car.

The assistant opened the file bag, and the hair wrapped in a plastic bag accidentally fell to the ground without anyone noticing it.

The assistant took out the paper inside. The first page said: This talent is a blood relative of the Wei family!

Turning to the second page, there are several single-person photos, from all angles. The teenager in the picture has black hair and black eyes, fair skin, exquisite and beautiful like an elf, like a little prince from an idol drama.

The assistant frowned and turned back. The third page described in detail the child-changing situation in Wuxian Hospital fifteen years ago. He named this talent as the real Wei’s parent and grandson. His hair has been attached and he can be used for paternity testing.

The assistant took out the file bag and found that there was no hair, and his brow furrowed more tightly. He quickly lowered his head to search, and quickly found the plastic bag with a few hairs inside.

Wei Shanhe closed his eyes and rested, “What did it say?”

The assistant said: “It said that Wei’s parents and grandchildren were wrong.”
Wei Shanhe opened his eyes a little unexpectedly, then turned his head, “Hold the wrong one?”