Chapter 4: First Day and Class Shenanigans

Izuku woke up late on the first day of school. He could be seen running around his room. Stumbling and silently cursing that he slept through his alarm.

  He hurried over to his closet and grabbed the blazer that went with his uniform and tied it around his waist and left the room in a hurry. "Dad papa, why didn't you guys wake me up?" He whined as he ran into the dining room and grabbed a granola bar. 

   "We did Flame, you just didn't get up. Have a good first day, and kick ass in all your classes." Touya told the boy as he gave him a quick hug.

  "Don't get into any fights with Katsuki. Have a good day." Kiego said as he pulled Izuku into a hug and then pushed him out the door.

   "Love you too papa have a good day!" He shouts back to his parents as the door closes.

  Izuku looked at the time and saw that he was just about to miss the train that led to UA. So he booked it to the station, when he got there he saw Shouta waiting for the train looking at his watch with a worried expression on his face. "Sho, Sho I'm here!" Izuku shouted as he ran up to Shouta.

   "Izuku, why are you late? I thought you were going to miss the train." He said as he grabbed onto Izuku's shoulders, shaking him.

  "Sho love, stop shaking me." Izuku stuttered. 

  Izuku's POV: 

Sho stopped shaking me and pulled me onto the train that had just pulled into the station. We took a seat on the train as everyone else got on the train. I looked at sho who had pulled out a travel mug out of nowhere. "Sho love, I swear that your quirk has a hidden ability to get you coffee whenever you want." I say through a giggle. 

   Sho looks over at me with his grin, "Love coffee is my lifeline, I always have some with me. I feel I would die if I didn't have my coffee." He joked.

  "Wow you're making jokes, you must've gotten a good sleep normally. You would say something around the line, of it's  too early for your cheeriness." I jab at him. 

  He grumbles at me, as the train pulls into the train station. He then grabs his bag and heads out of the train. Leaving me behind I chase after him keeping my wings tucked in tight so I don't hit anyone with my wings. "Kitty, why did you leave me on the train?" I asked him with a fake pout as I caught up to him.

   "Birdie I knew that you would catch up with me so stop with the fake pouting" He said as we walked the rest of the way to UA.

   "I'm not pouting. What if I couldn't find you hu?" I ask while I put the back of my hand to my forehead in a fake kind of way.

   "Stop being a drama queen and pay attention we made it." He said quickly putting back up his I don't give a fuck attitude. 

  "Okay fine." I say. I then get a good look at UA it is breathtaking 

   The school is huge. Sho then jabs me in the side, "Come on let's go before we are really late. I don't want to show the teacher that I am not serious about becoming a hero." He says as he grabs my wrist and pulls me into the school. He pulls me through the hallways until we make it to a giant door that has 1-A going down it.

   Why is the door so big I thought as I stared at the door, is it easy to open yours would think it would be heavy for the sheer size of the door. I was then pulled out of my thoughts when Shouta pulled open the door, "Birdie stop mumbling and just get into the classroom you are gonna make us late. 

    I simply nodded and entered the room, the first thing I saw was that there was a blue haired boy that was shouting at Kacchan to get his feet off of the desk. I ignored him and headed to my desk that was right behind Kacchan's desk and right in front of Sho's desk, Kacchan leaned back and smirked, then he sat up, turned around and punched me in the shoulder. "Why are you and Hobo the last to get into class, you were almost late?" He demanded