"March 23rd. May I ask why you're inquiring?" Eros said.

"I'm just trying to remember my own" I said, watching as Eros made his way over to me and sat on the bed.

"Well, we can make up one until we find out your real one" he suggested.

"Hm...I'd rather wait. I wouldn't want you to go out of your way to celebrate something that isn't real" I explained and Eros just shrugged before wrapping his arms around my torso but as he did his hand made brief contact with my chest.

Though it was unintended and brief, I still found myself reacting.

"Woah, you okay?" Eros asked, likely feeling the shiver rack through my body.

I was embarrassed to even admit this but my chest has become...sort of sensitive over these past days. Eros has a bad habit of groping them in the mornings and it's come to the point where my body practically expects it now.

"It's nothing..." I muttered but Eros didn't seem to buy it as he peered in to my face.

"You know I'm not letting you off with that. You totally shivered just now. Are you sick?" He asked and began to raise a hand to my forehead to check my temperature.

"No, I'm not" I said, allowing him to do his pointless check. Pulling an unsatisfied look, Eros squeezed my waist in warning.

"Cole, you've got five seconds to be honest with me or I'll punish you" he threatened and I raised a brow.

"Punish...?" I asked and Eros nodded.

"I'm also a very creative guy, just so you know" he added and I just shook my head at his words.

"In the morning, you're always prodding and groping my chest. It's become...sensitive" I said and for a moment, Eros gave me a surprised look before it turned into a sly grin.

"Well I guess that just means your body has become accustomed to my touch" Eros said before reaching up and brushing a finger over my clothed nipple, making me jolt a bit at the sensation.

"See?" Eros said and I glared.

"That doesn't count, I told you they were sensitive" I said but Eros just chuckled.

"Sorry, your reaction was just so cute. I couldn't help myself" Eros said and out of nowhere, I was shifted from in front of him to underneath him.

"How's about a little breakfast?" Eros asked, his tone more than implying of other things.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen" I said.

"Mm, no, breakfast is right here in front of me" Eros said before leaning down to leave a trail of kisses down my neck, all the way down to the collar of my shirt. As he went on, he'd suck on my skin every now and then, a small pinch being felt for a moment before he licked it and moved on further down.

"That's too high...people will see" I said after he left a particular mark right in the middle of my neck.

"That isn't so bad, at least they'll know you're taken" Eros said and then gave me a bewitching smile when looking up to me.

"I can't reach the rest of your skin, love. The shirt has to go" Eros said while tugging at my gray shirt.

Had we not been interrupted, I likely would have removed my shirt without another thought but we unfortunately were.

"What are you guys doing?" The voice startled me but not so much Eros who just turned to look behind him with a frown.

"We're about to get to the good part what does it look like?" He said and I pushed him off of me, feeling embarrassed at being caught in such a position. Eros huffed but just sat next to me with a ticked off expression.