I looked around the room and my eyes widened when I saw that little dipshit Troy.

"What the hell is going on here?",Hopper yelled.

"These men are humiliating my son.",the woman whined.

I tried not to laugh but snorted a bit too loud. "That's- That's really funny."

"Who are you?",the woman looked angry at me.

"Doesn't matter, lady. What matters is, that you're son is a bully and an asshole. He constantly humiliates people. I don't see the problem why he can't experience the same from time to time.",I spoke with a little grin.

"No, no, no. That is not true. We didn't humiliated him.",Callaghan tried to defend himself.

"Yes.",the woman argued and then looked at me. "Troy would never do such thing. He is a decent boy. He didn't do anything when a psychotic child broke his arm!"

"A little girl, Chief. A little one.",Callaghan added in a mocking tone.

I was tense. Did they talk about Eleven?

"That tone.",the woman yelled. "Do you hear that tone?"

"Honestly, I'm just trying to state a fact.",Callaghan yelled back.

"I don't have time for this.",Hopper interrupted him.

"It was a little girl-."

"Will you please take a statement...and get her out?",the part was mouthed and made me chuckle.

"Yes."

We were about to return to Jonathan and Joyce when Powell started questioning the boy.

"So what'd this girl look like?",the officer asked.

I froze in my spot when I heard Troy's answer. "She had no hair and she was bleeding from her nose. Like a freak."

"What'd you just say?",Hopper asked alarmed.

I frowned. Did he know something about Eleven?

"I said she's a freak!"

"What a little shit.",I mumbled.

"No her hair. What'd you say about her hair?"

"Her head's shaved.",Troy answered confused. "She doesn't even look like a girl. And...And-." "Tell the man, Troy.",his mother encouraged him.

I tried to hide my grin when I realized what he was about to say.
Wow I was being a mean person today.

"She can...do things.",the boy stammered.

"What kind of things?"

"Like...make you fly. And piss yourself.",he mumbled.

My eyes widened. I didn't know about the flying stuff.

"What?",Powell asked in disbelief and made me chuckle.

"Was she alone?",Hopper asked.

"She always hangs out with those losers.",he answered.

I clenched my fists. "Shut up, Troy."

Hopper looked at me. "Does he mean your boys?"

I scoffed. "They are far away from being losers."

"Hey.",I mumbled upset. "Is that my sweater? They can't just steal everything. I want that back."

We were watching from afar how some people were literally taking everything from Nancy's home with them, probably searching for El.

"I have to go home.",Nancy exclaimed.

"No, you can't.",Hopper disagreed.

"My mom...my dad are there.",my best friend protested.

"They're gonna be okay.",the chief simply answered.

Nancy clearly didn't give a shit and wanted to walk away.

"Hey, hey, hey.",Hops grabbed her arm.

"Let go!",Nancy yelled. "Let go."

"Hey! Listen to me. The last thing in the world we need is them knowing you're mixed up in all this.",Hopper tried to calm her down.

"Mike is over there-." "They haven't found him. Not yet at least.",the man pointed at the whirring helicopter.

"For Mike?",Nancy yelled in disbelief.

"Come on, get in the car. You too, Emma."

I was sitting in the back seat squeezed between Jonathan and Nancy.

"Look, we need to find them before they do. Do you have any idea where they might have gone?",Hopper asked.

"No, I don't.",Nancy answered.

"I need you to think."

"I don't know. We haven't talked a lot. I mean, lately...But Emma probably knows.",the brunette replied stressed.

Suddenly all eyes were on me.

"Well, I don't know where he currently is. He could be at the old junkyard or at the arcade or the AV-club. But we don't have time to drive to all those places. But we can contact him. I have my walkie-talkie with me.",I got it out of my backpack and showed it to them.

"What are you waiting for? Contact them.",Hopper spoke.

"Mike, are you there? Mike?",Nancy was the first one to try to contact Mike since she was his sister.

"Mike, it's me, Nancy. Mike, are you there? Answer."

No answer.

"Mike, we need you to answer. This is an emergency, Mike. Do you copy? Mike, do you copy?",she tried again.

Hopper ripped my walkie-talkie out of her hands. "Listen, kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up."

Silence.

I sighed and walked up to the man.

"Give me the walkie-talkie.",I reached out my hand and looked at Hopper who handed me the walkie-talkie.

"Hey Mike, this is Emma. You're probably with Lucas and Dustin right now so, hey to you as well.",I spoke. "And Eleven is probably with you guys too. Hops knows about her, bud. I swear on every comic I own that I didn't tell them, I promise. I know you guys are in trouble, Micheal."

I sighed. "We can protect you, Mike, we can help you, but you have to pick up, sweetie. Please. Are you there? Do you copy? Over."

Silence.

I put the walkie-talkie down and sighed.

"Any other ideas?",Hopper asked.

"Yeah, I copy.",Mike's voice suddenly appeared. "It's Mike. I'm here. We're here."

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE S4 TRAILER??? I AM SO EXCITED!!!PLUS THE LETTER MAX READ AT BILLY'S GRAVE????? AHHH

I AM SO EXCITED!!!
PLUS THE LETTER MAX READ AT BILLY'S GRAVE????? AHHH