Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Aaru couldn't control her tears, neither could anyone else, who saw his and Preeti's condition. Both the siblings got the shock of their life. Afterall, a Mother is a mother. But Manju defied all those norms. How???

Well for firsts, she was thinking inside her brain, "Such dramatic people these are. And anyways, this Anuj is shouting so much and begging for his death. Little does he know, that even I wanted the same. But my unfortunate fate. " Though she didn't show it on her face, but she wasn't the least bothered seeing her children break down.

Preeti- (crying) Ma, we are your kids. Don't you feel our pain? We are your flesh and blood... Maa...

Manju was so irritated with all the drama and stress, that she blurted out, "Oh just Shut up you fools. I just regret giving birth to two fools like you. You both are just like your father. So stupid and gullible." Looking at the horror on their faces, she realized what she spoke, but then she smirked and said, "Well, anyways, my truth is out. So tell me tell you one thing. Your father is one hell of a spineless and stupid man. Infact the whole of this Tiwari clan is stupid and foolish enough to believe on my acting. Well (chuckles) I must say, I have amazing acting skills. I mean I fooled you all since the last 28 years. Come on you should actually give me a big round of applause, for my tremendous acting. (And she laughed like a witch)"

She laughed and laughed until she was suddenly awarded a slap, by non other than Sameer himself.

Sameer- (angrily) Youuuu... witch.... I will kill you. (He suddenly held her throat in such a tight grip that she started chocking).

But right then Shravan and Varun came and separated both of them.

Varun- Mamaji, why are you wasting your energy on this evil creature? Please control yourself. Please.

Manju- (sneered) Oh yeah, dear Hubby. Please control. Warna jail pahonch jaaoge. Ha..ha...ha...ha...ha... (that cruel laugh made everyone hate her even more if that was possible)

Manju- (mirthlessly) Such an amazing plan I had made to usurp all the Malhotra, Tiwari and Chaudhary property. But.... ahhh.... you stupid people destroyed it at every step. (Chuckling again) But you know what I also didn't let you all leave peacefully. How could I, when you all didn't let me succeed in my plans. All I had dreamt of in my life was a lot and lot and lots of money and a lavish lifestyle. But what I got, alow middle class useless lifestyle. Huh... but see I also separated your family for so many years. I snatch your happiness and dreams and your love just like youa ll separated me from my happiness, dreams and my first love:- MONEY, MONEY AND MONEY.

Everyone looked on shocked to know that's she did so much only for money.

Priya- (gathering so much courage) If you only wanted money, then why did you snatch my baby from me. Why???

Manju- (Making an o face) Oh! I didn't tell you na. Tch...tch...tch... You are separated from your love forever now and I have tortured you since years. But you know what, now I will I actually tell you everything. So that you realize your stupidity and stay unhappy throughout your life remembering it everytime. Come on let's start from the beginning. Well for the starters, I was in the same high school as Yamini. And I became her best friend in the first week only. Come one yaar, I Mena she was so gullible. So I knew that I could use her as a pawn. She had been so fiercely protective of her younger twin sister. So just think whaf she would do for her first best friend. So yeah, I turned her into my favour creating rift between the two. And thus completed my first step. Okay so next I set my eyes on my first trap, my dear boyfriend, My Ravi. He was too rich. But that bastard dumped and and married a girl his parents chose for him. But yeah he later came back to me. Off course the girl couldn't satisfy his desires as well as I could. But I knew that I had to get a permanent fish."