An Amazing Family

Start from the beginning

Everyone gasped at the sight of the billionaire while Peter was a itgle confused.

"Hello Midtown high. This video is a special presentation for a special person. You know who you are." Tony winked at the camera and the scene changed to Bruce.

The students started whispering about who this person could be. Peter knew very well that his dad was talking about him.

"Hey kid. I know I don't usually call you that but Tony said we are not supposed to take your name yet. You know how he is. But anyways, you know when we met for the first time and you said you were a big fan of me. I really thought you were talking about the Hulk but when you said that you were the fan of this doctor with 7 PhDs, I knew you were a special kid. You are great and one of the best kid I have ever met. Not to mention you are a even bigger nerd than me and Tony."

A small smile tugged on Peter's face as everyone whispered more.

The scene now changed to show Clint and Sam.

Clint started," hey Web head! I know you hate it when we call you that and that is why we will call you that. So web head, you remember the time we pranked the others on April Fool.  And when I blamed you for pranking Nat you didn't even deny. Well it's different how everyone knew that it was me not you. But anyways remember that you are the most selfless kid I have ever met. And a grest prankster."

With that San cleared his throat and said,"Well kid when I first met you or should I say the second time, I hated you really. Not because I don't like you but because I couldn't believe that a sixteen year old defeated me so easily. But when you helped me get over my nightmares by not sleeping yourself and not to mention when you get nightmares yourself, I instantly liked you. Remember that you are one of the strongest person I have ever met. Both physically and mentally."

The scene again cut and this time Steve and Bucky appeared, Steve started," Hey Queens! You know when Tony told me about you I was really furios at him. But the way you proved yourself, I was speechless. You are kindest person I have ever met Queens. And I am making your favourite pasta for dinner today so don't be late."

Bucky then started," You know kid when you said that my metal arm was cool, I instantly liked you. Not many people other than Steve can look past the Winter Soldier in me easily. But you did it in first try. And not to mention how you bought magnets to place on my metal arm so I don't feel like it's a weapon. That was one of the most thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for me. And I am making your favourite cookies." 

Peter again smiled. He loved the pasta made by Steve and cookies by Bucky. They were really tasty.

The scene now showed Natasha,"Hey baby spider, you know you are the only one who can understand me completely beside Clint. Staying in the red room, I had became completely emotionless and dead inside. Not to mention, I could never have a child of my own but when you were having a nightmare and I tried to console you, and you called me Mama spider. That moment I felt like I had someone for whom I should live again. And that I have someone whom I can think of as my child. You are my hope to live my baby spider." 

Peter already had a few tears in his eyes as some of the students too were crying lightly.

Next were Tchalla and Shuri.

Tchalla started,"you know kid, whenever you visit Wakanda or we come to visit you, it's a nightmare for everyone. You and Shuri create havoc everywhere. But you are a great person and I belive that one day you will be a great leader. You know what I am talking about."

Peter laughed at the memory of Tchalla and his dad face when they found out that Shuri and Peter both loved vines and memes so much. And he knew what Tchalla was talking about. Peter was going to be the leader of the Avengers one day.