Chapter 45-46

Magsimula sa umpisa

    As soon as Wang Yu finished speaking the Beijing dialect, I saw Tongqu casually kicking the small stone at his feet, and the few people who had been circling in circles immediately returned to their original state.

    Seeing them dashing into the embrace of childlikeness, that's right, embrace, Wang Yujing no longer knows whether to admire the wonderful work of marveling at childlikeness or to tweak the cold and strong.

    "Xiaoqu, you are here, I know you will step on the colorful clouds to rescue me!"

    It is estimated that it is the function of the amulet, the ghost can only be guided here, and made a simple feng shui formation. No harm to them. Just walk more and exercise.

    Tong Qu opened the thick arms around his neck, and shook his off-line bamboo horse aside, and went to support his grandparents with Qin Lie.

    "Xiaoqu, I really saw a ghost this time. The rune you gave is really useful. I have seen it all. The ghost who wanted to catch me was ejected!" I

    thought the old man would be scared, but I didn't expect grandma. Excitedly talking about the close contact with the ghost, I have the idea of ​​having another chance encounter. Tongqu turned to look at the helpless expression of grandpa. Should she give grandpa a suggestion to let grandma stay away from it in the future?

    Go back and see that the other three ghosts in the formation are still struggling, and the childishness no longer wastes time. It recruits Bodhi Gourd and collects it. The more evil things it digests, the more beneficial it is. Let it be the nutrient for the gourd.

    It was already light when I returned to the farmyard with the people who woke up. This night was simply inexplicable to Wang Yuxi and the others. They slept well and changed places when they woke up. For Cao Shuxiang and Liu Dong, one is in heaven and the other in hell.

    The thoughts of these people were not in childish considerations. While dealing with Jun Zhuma, who was particularly clingy at this time, she thought, Liu Mei could only come at night after dawn, and she seemed to have to stay in Yanlingzhuang for another day. .

    Tongqu is not afraid of Liu Mei's failure to keep her word, leaving a mark on where she can go, not to mention that since she has practiced "Guan Qi", her vision of seeing people has risen straight up like sitting on a rocket.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 46 Worship and Belief

    Tongqu is not afraid of Liu Mei's failure to keep her word, leaving a mark on where she can go, not to mention that since she has practiced "Guan Qi", her vision of seeing people has risen straight up like sitting on a rocket.