Chapter 9 Space Discovery

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Although full of physical strength, after a series of actions, I am still a little tired. After soaking in the stream, I went to the bedroom and hugged the little tiger who was still sleeping on the bed. Before going to bed, I looked up at the alarm clock. Well, I can sleep for a while before dinner.

    The childlike sleep was dark and faint, and she always felt that someone was harassing her clear dreams in a daze.

    In front of me is a little tiger who has been a few laps older, little tiger? She has a black line, is she taking hormones? If the previous tiger was a Chihuahua, then his current body shape is Erha.

    "Little Tiger, are you advanced?" Tongqu quickly suppressed the loss in her heart. She hadn't held a small tiger, and she was a bit regretful now.

    "Well, fourth-order." The voice is no longer the soft voice of a child, it is a bit like a boy's voice changing period. Only now did she realize that Xiaohu is a boy, and it is easy to ignore gender if he is too young.

    "What did you do before? Suddenly advanced?"

    "Found the spiritual vein, absorbed too much spiritual energy." Even the words became shorter.

    Seeing that he doesn't want to talk to me, I'm very deep, I'm really serious and deep, childlike can't help laughing, rushing over and rubbing his furry head vigorously until Xiaohu explodes his hair to be satisfied.

    Growing up is not without benefits, although I can't hold it often, it is still very satisfying for the plush control.

    Looking at the Tongtong who was rolling on the bed after touching his fur, Xiaohu's big round eyes were filled with helplessness. After its advancement, the bloodline of the sacred beast was further stimulated along with the inherited memory, and it obtained the magical powers of its own ethnic group and part of the memory of the previous generation.

    The white tiger is the sacred beast representing the West, and its supernatural power is the tiger's roar. Able to influence other people's emotions, desires, behaviors and the dark side through the howling of tigers. Tiger Howl is not a loud roar, but achieves its goal through an extremely secretive band. Whether the other party can hear it depends on its mood.

    From the memory of the previous generation, it is known that after the transformation of the ancestors, both men and women are handsome, romantic and suave. Except for the very few who have a spiritual contract, the others are all males, beautiful and passionate. It is the exact opposite of Suzaku. Because Baihu is also known as Xianchi, the main peach blossom.

    Xiaohu looked at the people who put his hands on it, and there was something called pride in his eyes. None of the ancestors had a spiritual contract at birth.

    "Take you to see and follow." Jumped out of bed and led the way.

    Tongqu couldn't help but smile when he looked at the guy who suddenly became arrogant, more cute than when he was a child. Plush control's hands are a little itchy.

    They walked deeper through the bamboo forest behind the attic.

    In addition to digging bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest, Tongqu has not visited here, let alone know that there is such a vast world through the bamboo forest.