Chapter 20 Jade Yan Shengji Ointment

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Tongqu spent time with Li Qingya when he was a wandering soul, but all the actions of the other party can be summed up. Those who block me die, and those who oppose me die. Is it because too many killings and too many evil karma will make the soul so dark and shiny?

    For the first time, Tongqu felt his heart and lungs when he couldn't get answers to gossip. But overwhelming Li Qingya? Why does it sound so awkward?

    "Living people can also be overwhelmed?"

    "Living people can't be overwhelmed, they can only be affected. But of course people with two souls can be overwhelmed, and the one with the most bad karma bears the brunt." Xiaohu lay on the soft quilt, lazily Reply.

    "What about me? Can you see what my soul looks like? Is it also two? Colors? Black or black? Bright or bright? Do you want to be super?"

    Xiaohu stared at childlike interest without saying a word. Time As long as the childishness grows, he becomes nervous and swallows unconsciously. "Two? It's also black?"

    Xiaohu patted Tongqu's forehead with a paw, "Tongtong, I should record what you look like now, it's almost not you who is stupid."

    Seeing that Xiaohu said that for a while, he was annoyed and fooled. It must be ugly just now. "Um...who made you so able to create an atmosphere? Staring at me can't speak, and want to be crooked, okay?"

    "I just don't believe you asked such a stupid question, and was choked by your stupidity for a while. Lived."

    "Xiaohu, can you still chat happily?" Tongqu asked in a low voice.

    "Cut, you want me to forget this. The threat is useless." Xiaohu took advantage of the fire and robbed him. "I want to have a meal for a month!" He couldn't stand the food outside, it was just poison.

    "...Sale." It's not unacceptable. Eating too much food outside is not good for the cultivation base. Anyway, there is no need to worry about eating in the space, but you have to bother to make it.

    Although it's not a big deal, who made her show her lower limit of IQ. The black history is best erased. Before, Xiaohu's acting skills were so excellent, she was taken into the ditch.

    Going back to Li Qingya's question, although I don't know why her soul is not fused but the two coexist, but Tongqu's own is completely fused. Otherwise, the two souls would fight in the sea of ​​consciousness at the beginning of cultivation, and her sea of ​​consciousness has always been quiet and quiet, and her divine consciousness was much larger than the average person from the beginning.

    "Do you think you have spatial inheritance just because you have spiritual roots? Of course, your character is also taken into consideration. That woman should like it in evil cultivation."

    "I was just curious about it. After knowing that Li Qingya has a problem, pay more attention. You help me Stare."

    "Well, I see, remember to make good food."

    "..."

    Childlike doesn't waste time on Li Qingya, she still has a lot of things to do. The first is the medicine that will be given to Wang Yujing tomorrow. She is not generous, and the elixir planted in space will never be used by the other party.