Chapter III Collecting Materials

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    More than half a month has passed since I got out of the space. The time flow rate inside and outside the space is 1:2.

    Tongqu watched the empty home move a sofa out of the space. When she doesn't enter the space in the future, she plans to live in her mother's previous bedroom.

    Going out with a bag, drove to the car rental agency, and rented a small truck. Before going out, I searched the Internet for a reputable solar power generator factory in the suburbs.

    The suburbs are the settlements of major factories, where the materials needed for daily life are well met.

    I bought three generators first, learned how to install them under the guidance of the staff, and put them in the space after they came out. When renting a car, I found a container truck, and no one knew what was inside when the door was locked.

    After that, there were two threshing machines and two flour machines. A whole truck of rice and noodles was purchased in the food processing area, and various cooked food preparations were added. The major factories were wiped out. There was very little money left on the card. She had one of these supplies. Enough for several years. Not to mention there is still room for production.

    On the way back, I bought a few half-sized chickens and ducks in the hands of farmers in the suburbs, and put them in a small fence built on the spatial grassland. I don’t know where to find the cattle and sheep in the plan, so let’s talk about it later.

    From the rental car shop, the childlike walks slowly home. Today, I made an appointment with the real estate agent to see the house. When the house is sold, the most important thing after having money is the weapon.

    There is no way in the country to buy looting, but childishness must get looting. The most terrifying thing in the last days is not zombies but humans. Only with guns in hand can deterrence.

    But she had no way of doing this, and she looked suspicious when she rushed to find it. It seems that it is necessary to go to country M once, not just grabbing, but also knives.

    Since rebirth, she has been in a busy state of panic, knowing that there is nothing to keep in this world, so she has never stopped to enjoy it, and dare not nostalgia.

    It’s not that I have never thought of telling the government to make preparations early, but as a citizen like an ant, I guess he is either locked in a lunatic asylum or being subjected to constant slicing experiments. Since the ending is the same regardless of whether it is said or not, let’s talk about it. The people may not get any benefits, but they will die miserably. So why should you let yourself take risks?

    The end of the world cannot be overcome by preparing for it early. The world order will only show a trend of improvement ten years after the death of the previous life, but now it takes more than a month.

    If the government really believes her statement, all it can do is collect supplies, and it is in the hands of the privileged class, and ordinary people will still be concealed.

    Therefore, she has a clear conscience and just tried her best to make herself live longer in the last days.

    When I got home, I signed a contract with the intermediary company. Because it was the end of the year, and I couldn't find a suitable buyer for a while, I went directly to the intermediary company.