Chapter 21 Route Policy

return

Female monk reborn in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

CHAPTER 21

    Tongqu and Xiaohu kept inking on the bed until the day was bright, Da Zhuang had already started to talk loudly and reluctantly got out of the bed, "Although there is heating, getting up in winter is really a very uncomfortable thing. "

    Xiaohu has a good way of rolling his eyes now, so this woman has been hanging on him, intending to go to sleep whenever there is space? Sure enough, it wouldn't work without him.

    One person, one tiger, washes up in a strange posture, and looks reluctantly separated when he comes to the table for breakfast. Childlike said that the tiger is really a natural warmth and can be carried with you. It's not too convenient.

    The breakfast is made by grandparents together. When people get old and sleep soon, they wake up early in the morning thinking about what can feed the three young girls and eat well.

    They help each other with housework even when they are old, and grandma's cooking skills were taught by grandpa. The two were discussing what to do in the kitchen, talking and cooking.

    Tongqu and Xiaohu knew it when they got out of the bedroom, but with such a harmonious atmosphere, they wouldn't bother them.

    "Hurry up and see if it suits your appetites. Tell me and grandpa what you want to eat in the future. You can cook well when you have electricity." Grandma was obviously in a good mood and said with a smile.

    Childlike watching the thick pumpkin rice porridge boiled on the table, there are also omelets, cold side dishes, and fried buns, which makes people appetite.

    "Grandpa, I want to eat the fried noodles you made, I think this bite." Da Zhuang said anxiously with an omelet stuffed in his mouth.

    "Yes, I want too." Tongqu nodded as soon as he heard it, and said to Qin Lie: "The fried noodles made by grandpa are really delicious. When we were young, whoever got a high score in the exam can get grandpa's fried bowl. Sauce noodles are used as rewards, it is fragrant."

    "No, I always eat less than Xiaoqu. I hate it!" Da Zhuang looked angry when he was a child.

    "Hahaha, who made you difficult to study, always thinking about finding other boys to fight, so that you can get back to the game, but you get beaten up and cry again and again. There is no less to accompany the fried noodles to comfort you." Grandpa listened. , Haha laughed, talking about the embarrassment when he was a child.

    Everyone was talking and laughing. After breakfast, they sat together to discuss future issues. Tongqu and Da Zhuang took the opportunity to massage their grandparents' knees in an effort to get rid of the root of the disease as soon as possible.

    "Xiaoqu, when can our supplies be used?" Qin Lie first asked about the supplies. He was still very worried, the snow was still falling outside, and he didn't mean to stop at all.

    "It looks like the snow will get bigger and bigger. If you don't replenish the supplies in time, the car won't be able to drive in one or two days." He got up in the morning and went out to check the situation. It was very serious.