He immediately said anxiously, "Wait a minute! Don't you want to know the origin of these things? Liu Mei said incompletely. As long as you let me go, I will tell you the process of recording the

    pictures and texts compiled by the people who made these things." Tongqu She was in a bad mood at this time. She knew that the two people brought by Han Meili were not so clean, but for the end of the world, the cleanest thing was the unborn child in the belly, but the child had become a stillborn child.     Cuizhi thought that as long as the soul was implanted in her, she could be reborn. How could there be such a cheap thing in the world? The fetus has only developed for four months, and can't bear the dual destruction of magic and soul at all.     Even if he was born under the support of magic, he was just a walking dead, not a human being at all.     "Isn't it just a few broken books? I know where to put them too!" Liu Mei said indifferently.     Tongqu didn't like others to talk to her about conditions, and was in a bad mood, offering a spiritual fire to burn the soul in his hands directly, and didn't care about Cuizhi's ghost screaming.     For this kind of person, she is not in the mood to supersede, even the people around her are calculating, why she wants to let the dirty soul leave cleanly, whether it is dissipating or going to hell, she doesn't want to work hard.     The extremely weak Cuizhi was finally strangled by the formation, and his soul was scattered. Liu Mei watched coldly, and the other two sisters hugged her away from her, she didn't think there was anything.     Suddenly there was no expectation of what kind of affection and righteousness she had. She had lived for almost two hundred years, and she was really tired. Regardless of the other party's wishes, Liu Mei told the other party about her experience.     "I have to live for too long, but I have to live. I always feel sorry for my sir whenever I want to die. He was only twenty when he died, and how many people can I see in the world? I have to watch for him, live for him, and wait. Tell him if you meet him."     "Mr. died tragically. I have kept his green silk. I hope someone can overtake him. The first time I met a Taoist priest, I promised him well, I started fighting in a blink of an eye, and I put it down when I got too many times. . " "     can you help us salvation it? "     Liu Mei very concerned about the question, each time she said so, the result does not matter, she just wanted to ask it, habit.

    Regardless of the outcome this time, she might really have to dissipate. Sir, Meier missed you for too long, why don't you come to pick up Meier? Meier, OK?

    Listening to Liu Mei talking about her life experience upside down, she didn't have any special feelings about childishness. Liu Mei's life was the result of her own choice. No matter the ups and downs, she can only bear it. Everyone is the same.     There are different opinions from different positions, and there is no so-called right or wrong. It's just that under universal values, there is a line that everyone in the world observes. If you cross it and step out of common sense, then maybe it's wrong.     As for Liu Mei's request, it is also a win-win situation for childlike fun to obtain merit. Why not do it?     After being released from the formation, Liu Mei tentatively floated outside, making sure that the other party really let her go to fetch her husband Qingsi, who was buried nearby. Can her wish come true this time? Liu Mei disappeared as quickly as possible.     Childlike is not very worried, only carefully examines everyone's body, everything is normal, and it shouldn't be long before he wakes up. Just thinking that Cao Shuxiang had regained consciousness, Tongqu somewhat blamed himself and told the other party that the child was gone and he wanted to drain.     If she didn't give the other party a chance at the beginning, maybe the child is still alive. Childish wonders if she is too indifferent to this end of the world? But asking her to be enthusiastic is another cruel thing to herself.     When Tongqu was reflecting on himself, he saw that Cao Shuxiang heard that his child was still in the belly, and his expression was like the joy of revenge.     For a while, she felt that she was really mediocre and self-disturbing. Parents didn't care why she blamed herself? In an instant, the mood returned to calm and no waves, and I was responsible for myself, enough.     "Children, I found Da Zhuang them, come and take a look." Wang Yujing, who went out to find someone, was almost exhausted by the weird situation that night.     Tong Qu followed Wang Yujing to a nearby woods, and he saw that the strong Qin Lie and his grandparents were working tirelessly around one place.     "Maybe it was a situation in the fog with me, and I couldn't hear you talking to them."