2. What's The Sitch?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Kim's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^

As I lay on my bed, I try my best to calm myself with breathing exercises. Usually, homework wasn't a problem, but with my villains' constant popping up, especially Drakken's, they had piled up. Mr. Barkin had been hounding me for them, which added to the stress, and as per usual, Bonnie had antagonized me about it.

Breath in....

Breath out...

Sitting up, I decided to continue finishing my homework. Though, I didn't get half-way through it when my Kimmunicator chimed. With a groan, I opened it and immediately asked my friend, Wade, "What's the sitch?"

He seemed to have notice the homework piled up behind me and winced. With a nervous chuckle, he answered, "Dr. Drakken escaped before he could be sent to prison yesterday, and he somehow got a freeze ray the police were escorting along with him with Shego's help."

Hearing my arch nemesis's name, I bit back another groan. Shego was an absolute pain in the butt, and even if I win most of our battles, she's still a danger to normal people, guns or not. Anyway..."Where are they?"

Scratching his neck, Wade narrowed his eyes on the screen. "The thing is, they're robbing a bank, in broad daylight."

Okay. Not their usual M.O. I must have hit Dr. Drakken a bit harder on the head than intended. Though, I believe Shego would have stopped him from doing something...stuppider than usual.

"Get me a ride."

________

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Azalea's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

It was 6 in the morning, and there wasn't a single person in my café other than me as of yet. I wasn't expecting much to happen at this time, but I was surprised when Kim Possible came into my establishment, looking rather roughed up and was shivering. Moving quickly, I grabbed my hoodie from my chair and pulled her into the back. Thankfully, she didn't fuss when I did so and when I put my hoodie on her.

"You're absolutely not fine, so I won't ask you that question. Do you need to the hospital though?" I don't understand why people ask "Are you okay?" when it was obvious that they were not okay.

"N-No...I'm more co-cold than hu-hurt." The young woman stuttered out, and my heart gave out for the strong facade she was putting up. Thankfully, I had on an a tank top underneath my blouse, which allowed me to use said blouse to give the young woman extra heat. It wasn't needed, especially when I discreetly casted a warming charm afterwards, but I did it anyway. Then, when my charm allowed my fellow redhead to finally stop shivering, I told her, "Stay here.", and went made her tea with calming properties.

A little while later, Kim was drinking her tea together with the biscuits I took out.

"Are you feeling fine now?" This is the time when such a question is proper.

Nodding her head, the younger redhead smiled as she placed her cup on the platter. "Yeah, I am. Thanks for...all this."

I simply hummed at her gesture, but I decided to finally deal with the other matters that needed to be addressed. With a gentle voice, I asked, "What happened, anyway?"