I Miss The Days (NF)

Start from the beginning

When I opened my eyes I saw that all of the boys, including Luke and his friends were holding either signs or presents. The signs said "Happy Birthday Treble!" Niall, Liam and Louis were holding the signs and the others were holding the presents. Michael walked up first and handed me a small box. I opened it to see a necklace with my mom's birthstone in it and the words, "forever with you," engraved. I smiled and looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you Michael," I gushed. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry for what I said about your mom a couple weeks ago. I feel like shit for it," he said. I shook my head and hugged him.

"It's okay. I forgive you," I said. He nodded into the short-lived hug and then walked away after we let go. Next to walk up was Calum, he handed me a card. I opened it to find fifty bucks in it. I smiled and then read the card. "I know this isn't exactly how you wanted us to apologize, but I'm sorry for how I treated you after all these years. I hope your future is brighter than your past. You live your life to the fullest -Calum."

"Thank you and I forgive you," I smiled and gave him a small hug. He walked away and Ashton walked up.

"Here you go, and can I talk to you later? I have something I want to ask you," he mumbled low enough that only I could hear. I nodded and then opened the bag that he gave me. In it was a morphe palette and some brushes. I looked up at him with wide eyes and then down at the gift.

"Do I wanna know how much this cost?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

"No, you do not. And you can thank my mother because I had no idea what the fuck I was doing," he laughed. I giggled and nodded and then gave him a hug. Luke walked up next and handed me a small box. It was a rectangle shape and was wrapped in wrapping paper. I looked at it confused and then looked up at him.

"Just open the damn present," he laughed. I giggled and nodded as I unwrapped the gift. What was underneath had to cost him a fortune.

"A new iPhone?" I asked.

"All you have to do is activate it. I'm paying for your bill until you can get a job," he smiled. I smiled back and gave him a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear. He squeezed a little tighter and then we let go. Next to walk up was Zayn. He held a bouquet of mixed flowers and a card. I set the bouquet down and then opened the card. It contained a note and an apple gift card. The note read, "Treble, I know that I treated you horribly for years, but I'm hoping now we can become friends. I know it will take some getting used to, but it would be really nice having you around all the time. Even if you bring Harry with you everywhere. -Zayn" I giggled and shook my head. "We are friends, you goof," I giggled and hugged him. After we let go Liam and Louis walked up together and handed me a bag. In the bag was some lotion, hair products and a new hoodie. On the hoodie it said, "Harry's Lovebug". I smiled and hugged the two together. "Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem," Liam chuckled and then the two walked off. Niall walked up next and handed me a key. I looked at it and then looked up at him.

"Don't tell me you wasted your money on a car that I can't even drive," I said.

"No, I didn't. Because I'm also paying for your driving lessons," he smirked. Excitement filled my body and I lunged forward and gave him a huge hug.

"Talk about going from worst brother to best brother," Calum laughed. I giggled as we let go at Calum's comment.

"Rude," Niall scoffed. I giggled and shoved him away, there's more people than just you," I giggled. Harry then walked up and pulled out a ring box. I looked at him like he was crazy and waited for him to speak.