"If the information I received is real... It's very important." Absalom's heart was beating fast when he thought of the Mithril ore vein.

Sour Apple nodded and hugged her husband with a smile, "Honey, you don't have to worry. I know that nothing is too hard for you."

Absalom could feel tears welling in his eyes. My wife is the best! She's nothing like Gongzi You! She was only taking advantage of him and was even bullying him, "Oh honey..."

"By the way, where's that bastard Fleeting Time?" Sour Apple's expression immediately darkened when a sudden thought flashed across her mind, "Isn't he supposed to help out with clearing the dungeon today? Why did he not show up?"

As Sour Apple was having her conversation with Absalom, White Fairytale was trying to seek her friend out. She noticed that Sour Apple was in the conference room just as she was about to send her a message, and decided to head to the conference room instead. She overheard the conversation between Sour Apple and Absalom just before entering the room, and decided to eavesdrop on the couple. She knew that her action was immoral, but when Fleeting Time was involved, moral was the last thing in her mind."

"How the hell do I know? He's a free man, and he's free to do whatever he wants." Absalom sighed. It was not the first time Sour Apple had asked such a question.

"White Fairytale was waiting for him all night long! I don't even have the heart to tell him what's in that bastard's mind! Why would he ignore a nice girl like White Fairytale?" Sour Apple was infuriated, "Wait... Is he not interested in women...."

Absalom almost coughed up blood. He's not interested in women? So are you telling me that Gongzi You is a man? I don't think so! Even if Gongzi You is very thin, and a washboard as well... The looks that Fleeting Time was giving her... Is that the look of a guy who is not interested in women?

Absalom did not have the courage to voice out his thoughts to Fleeting Time. He could only speak his mind in a more indirect way, "Say, can you stop bugging into the matter between White Fairytale and Fleeting Time? She would've even have to wait for him for so many years if they're really fated together. You don't know Fleeting Time that well. If he's really interested in a person, he would shamelessly get close to her no matter what it cost. If it's someone that he has no interest in..." and he continued after a slight pause, "Just stop trying to play matchmaker between the two. You're just placing yourself in a peculiar position."

"What do you mean?" Sour Apple furrowed her eyebrows, "Isn't Fleeting Time single at the moment? So there's nothing wrong with me trying to play matchmaker! We're all fellow classmate who've known each other for so many years! Don't you think that it's a wonderful thing for those two desk-mates to get together?"

"Well, aren't you and I desk-mates? I think one desk-mate couple is enough! Do you really want the whole world to be filled with desk-mate couples?" Absalom creased his eyebrows as well. He was reminded to the interaction between Fleeting Time and Gongzi You. Fleeting Time would definitely make a mincemeat out of him if his wife continued to play matchmaker. For the sake of his life, Absalom tried his best to change the mind of his wife.

"Why are you like this? Why do I feel like you don't wish to see White Fairytale becoming a couple with Fleeting Time?" Sour Apple was not an idiot. She could tell the meaning behind Absalom's word.

"It's not about me, alright?" Absalom grabbed at his hair, "I'm just an audience! It's not up to me! It's up to Fleeting Time himself!"

"And have he expressed his unwillingness?" Sour Apple snorted.

"Why not?" Absalom was sure of that, "I can still remember what he did when White Fairytale proposed to him during our high school year! Have you forgotten about it? You even chewed Fleeting Time out for refusing her advances, and when that guy ignore you, you vented your frustration on me!" when it came to telling stories of the past, Absalom was as good as, if not better than his wife.