Thirty

You know when you love your book so much you don't want to end it?....yeah....yeah that's me rn

Just came out with Ferris wheel go check it out :]

"Did they make up?" George asks.
"I don't know, they didn't come out of the room yet." Dream chuckled.
"I don't hear screaming...thats a good thing.." George said looking around the ceilings for noise.

"Yeah.." dream sighs as he goes over to George. "What's the matter?" George asks.
"Nothing it's just that..I'm scared." He sighs.
"For what? They'll be okay George...they probably made up...or made out...but either way they'll be okay and make it up." Dream assures as he hugs George from behind, wrapping his arms around George's waist.

"It's not them." George looks down.
"George...you know I would never hurt you like that.." Dream let go of the hug.

"I know and I trust you, I wouldn't do it either, but our life takes it's road and I'm scared that sometimes we'll drive into the wrong one." George sighs. "I feel bad about Karl and Sapnap even if everything is fine now but seeing Karl in tears and hurt, it hurt me too. Just to see the pain in his eyes. A part of him fell apart- and that part was Sapnap at the time. Everything with Techno is getting hard..I've been having nightmares- Dream...and it's- getting scarier every night." He explains.

"Karl has been having visions, I have the nightmares, Bad has even swore a couple times.." George whispered the last part.

"Wait really?!" Dream asks.
"Yes, he did something to us...and I still don't know what it is." George sighs.

"We'll figure it out and we'll beat him. Me and the boys have been working on this plan for a couple years now, we have been trying to find out a way to defeat him and it's even better, we have more people!" Dream said excited.

"The more people we let get involved, the more people that will get hurt. Why don't u just go up to him and ask him why he does this dream? I would sacrifice myself just for the answer and for him to stop hurting y-"

Dream cut him off by pressing their lips together. After a few seconds dream pulled away. "Stop." He mumbled. "Don't talk like that." He said pressing their foreheads together, holding each other hand in hand.

"We'll solve that problem at some point, don't worry about it. Karl and Sapnap are fine- don't worry about it. We're fine..don't worry about it. I can't see you stressed out like this it bothers me so damn much. Calm down...everything is alright. I will protect you with my soul and my heart, nothing bad will happen. The nightmares, the visions, we'll find a way to stop it. We can't go straight to the police, techno will get questioned and stuff will happen. So for right now, all we have to do is lay low, he'll come back yeah but we'll be okay. As long as I'm by your side nothing can happen to you. The only reason we would need to go to the police is because he gave us some sh*t that messed us up. I want to say it was a type of drug but I don't know. I love you George, and I'd do anything for you. The best thing you can do right now is trust me." Dream explains.

George smiles softly, "I love you too Dream." He sighed as he connects their lips together for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Geppy! Wake up.." bad shakes Skeppy as he slowly opens his eyes. "What's the matter bad?"  He asks. "Nothing, it's just it's morning time already. And- well I missed you..." he mumbles the last part softly. Skeppy smiles "did you have fun at the dance?"

"No." Bad answers. "I felt bad for Karl.." bad said as he hugged Skeppy from the side, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I know bad..I know..me too. But they'll talk it out. Everything will be okay." He smiles as he plays with bads soft hair.

"I'm still...kinda scared though. We can't just pretend that everything that happened last week just didn't happen." Bad said looking up at Skeppy.

"I'm sure that we'll figure something out, we've been trying and thinking of something for months and maybe even a couple years but- hopefully techno will just give up..he's been trying for too long and has failed every time to get rid of us. He doesn't give up easily but surely he'd already give up speaking that he's been trying for years." Skeppy explains.

"I don't want anything happening to you..when I saw you sitting in the room I felt so sick. That the person I love was so close to passing out." Skeppy said.

"I love you too Skeppy." Bad smiles as he snuggles his head in Skeppy chest.

Techno still hasn't done anything with the group of boys for a couple of weeks, George's nightmares got better and Karl's been seeing less visions. They still come every now and then but not as much anymore. Bad hasn't swore for about a month so far and all boys haven't seen techno since the week before the dance.

It's been seven months and still no sign of techno, maybe he gave up, maybe he doesn't want to deal with them anymore. Who knows.

The boys eventually bought their own house and was able to live in their own, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo had a house built next to the boys up by the hills of the mountain where they can see the town they grew up in. Even fundy moved in since there was no where else for him to live, plus he couldn't handle the rent himself in the apartment. Quackity and Wilbur both found themselves girlfriends which lived with them too. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo still single but apparently Tommy had a crush.

They thought that techno would leave them alone forever, after his attempt to get rid of them for once and for all. They thought they could continue their lives and forget about the whole thing.

That's what they thought though...

IM MAKING A SEQUEL DONT WORRY!!! BUT I WONT BE POSTING IT IN A WHILE - since I didn't even start the first chapter. But don't worry it's not ending yet. I'm honestly so sad about this but don't worry the sequel will be coming out one day. I'll miss posting on this story I feel like crying- LMAO only bc I enjoyed this so much and everyone here supported me all the way and I thank you all so so so much equally. I love you all stay healthy!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR 9k BTW- NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW GRATEFUL I AM. IM SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT I WILLLL BE MAKING MOREEEEE EEEEEEE BYE EVERYONE 😭😭😭