Sixteen

"Dream?" George asks rubbing his eyes.

"Hey George you're up. Are you okay? How's your head?"He asks.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"You don't remember?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"No.." George replies.

"Huh....interesting.."

George looks at the big silver clock on the wall. It was 5:36 pm.

"Dream! There was school today!" He yells pointing at the clock. He then looks at his clothes. "Oh god.." George said seeing his clothes are the same from yesterday. They had a little bit of blood on it. "Why is there blood?!"

"What?" Dream asked. Dream looks at George shirt. "Oh....well cmon my dad keeps a ton of hoodies and shirts. You could borrow mine." Dreams said holding out a hand for George to get up.

"How did I get in your room?" George asks looking around.

Dream chuckles and shrugs.

"Is today Friday?!" George asks him.

"No.." Dreams said. "Today is Tuesday." He finished.

"Do you remember anything from yesterday?" Dream asked.

"Yeah..we went to school and worked on a project. We teamed up with the new kid...and then I took a nap." George said taking off his shirt.

Dream stayed silent. "Since your dad had a closet full of shirts and stuff can I borrow one? George asks. He doesn't reply. "Hello?" George said waving his hand in front of Dreams face.

"Hello?" George asks. "Huh?" He said finally coming back to his senses.

"You good?"

"Huh? Uhmm...yeah yeah I'm fine." Dream said looking down.

"So...do you have a shirt then?" George asked getting up. "Yeah...yeah I do. Follow." He said grabbing Dreams hand that was still held out to help him get up.

"So you really just think you took a nap?" Dreams asked opening the closet door.

"Yeah. Is...that not what happened?" George asked as dream shook his head in reply.

"No."

"I'm confused, tell me then." George asked.

Dream showed George all of the shirts and hoodies that were hung on a hanger. "We'll Uh we made contact with Techno again. He gave you , bad , Skeppy , and Karl something that messed up everything...you all were , I kid you not, screaming...you all were screaming from the pain you guys said you had in your head." He tries to explain.

"What did he give us , and why was it only us four." George asked.

"I'm not sure but it affected everyone differently. Skeppy just slept the whole time as if he just had some sleeping thingy. Karl acted drunk but I'm pretty sure he was drugged by techno. Bad acted perfectly fine so I guess techno didn't give him anything too extreme. And..you? Well you were kinda just having fun at the time. But you weren't that bad you were still like normal." Dreams said as he gave George a shirt that he pointed to. "Oh! And we made a bet...ten dollars on the line." Dreams pointed out.