Chapter 17 On the Importance of Gold Fingers

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

    Li Qingya wanted to stretch out her hand to take Tongqu's arm. The little tiger next to her suddenly raised her head and screamed at this stinking woman, so dirty, want to touch Tongtong? Don't want to live anymore?

    Li Qingya was frightened, but her attention was always on Childlike. Although the tiger looks fierce, it is very gentle in Childlike's arms, and she didn't care about it.

    Tongqu saw that Xiaohu really had a murderous heart, so he quickly calmed down, "Don't be angry, where can you use you if you want to kill such a powerless person? Just throw it out."

    "She is too dirty and smelly, she can't Let her touch you." Xiaohu's voice was still very angry.

    "People are clean, cleaner than the one I just left. It's dirty and smelly. Okay, don't get angry."

    "Your tiger looks very protective of you. I was just about to be next to you. Shocked, hehe, it should be able to protect you when you encounter zombies, it's really amazing."

    Li Qingya's words interrupted the communication between Tongqu and Xiaohu, where he was still chattering. "Oh, although three of the six of us have

    supernatural powers , they can't protect our three weak women like a shadow. I really envy you for having such a tiger." Li Qingya actually held two hands and looked at Xiaohu in an enviable manner . Exclaimed, a sudden sentence came, "By the way, do you know the abilities?" Li Qingya, who was talking vigorously, did not see Tang Shiqi's shocked eyes at all.

    "There are many types of abilities, like my boyfriend is a thunder-type ability. Zhao Nian is an earth-type ability, and Wang Yujing is a power mutation, and they are all very powerful."

    Childlike watching Li Qingya stare at her carefully after speaking, it is very inexplicable. Is this guy sick? Are you sick?

    Li Qingya was even more certain when she saw that childlikeness really didn't know. She glanced at Tongqu without a trace, not letting go of any clues. It's a pity that she wears too much in winter, does she have a perspective.

    Li Qingya sweated on her anxious forehead, while she kept comforting herself, calm and calm, don't panic, there are opportunities.

    The other three men found Li Qingya's strangeness, not to mention childishness. She wanted to see what the other party was making. She was not afraid.

    "Your ability is very special. Although it has no attack power, there is really no better than this in the last days."

    Li Qingya suddenly raised her voice and said with a vibrato. It can be seen that she is obviously in control of her emotions, no matter what kind of emotion it is, it feels like it is about to explode. It looks no different from mental illness, and even feels more terrifying.

    Hearing what Li Qingya said, the childlike feeling had the original feeling. She didn't care about the exposure of this space function very much. "Yes, it is really convenient for me to have this ability."

    Li Qingya knew that she didn't find it strange. She didn't avoid people when she collected the car, but what was strange was the attitude of the other party.

    When Tongqu watched her talk, Li Qingya's expression drifted a few times, especially when she said the word supernatural power, the other party's heartbeat accelerated, the blood flow rate surged, and her breathing was short of breath. She is nervous.

    "Xiaohu, do you think there is something wrong with this Li Qingya?"

    "I said before, she is very dirty and smelly!"

    He was a little dumbfounded by Xiaohu's words, and rubbed his head vigorously. Just about to ask, Li Qingya's eager voice sounded, "Then can you show me how to collect things?"

    Seeing everyone else looking at her in surprise, Li Qingya seemed to finally realize that she was too eager. It went red. He quickly explained, "I just think it's amazing, I haven't seen it before." He lowered his head as he said.

    In an instant, I looked up and stared at the childishly, and if I didn't agree to my request, I would cry to you.

    Why is Li Qingya so sensitive to the word abilities? Childlike interest has come. The eagerness to see the other party is about to break out of her body, and she wonders whether she can satisfy her requirements or not?

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes