Chapter 17 On the Importance of Gold Fingers

Depuis le début

    There was a moment of silence in the living room. In the past, people begged her, but now it's time for Feng Shui to turn to her begging. This feels really bad.

    Tongqu watched the girl on the opposite side of Xiaohu along the edge of the hair. He was also very arrogant, but not annoying. At first glance, the family background is very good, and the princess is very sick. But being able to speak sensibly and discuss conditions shows that this person is more than just what he shows.

    People clearly mark the price, so that you don’t regret the medication, and it doesn’t look like you are trying to save face, so let’s take it seriously.

    But she always felt that Wang Yuxi was familiar with her, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt. If you can't remember it, let it go first.

    "What advantage can I do if I help you? We don't lack supplies. Don't use words that will not regret later. We'd better show all the chips. What do you think?"

    Da Zhuang answered with a wink. , Tongqu gave him an admiring look, but he didn't expect Da Zhuang to have a negotiating mind. After receiving it, Da Zhuang straightened up his chest and raised his head straight up.

    "What medicine do you have? Take it out first. What if your medicine doesn't work?" Li Qingya asked Tongqu. Although it was the baby-faced man who was questioning, she had an intuition that this woman was the real master. She did see the picture of this woman receiving the car before, there can be no mistake, she wants to confirm.

    Wang Yuxi endured his temper and didn't slap the interjecting woman. When everyone was too lazy to take care of her, he became a little more angry.

    "I can provide you with a piece of valuable news. Would you like to listen to it now? Find a hidden place and you can verify it right away."

    Seeing her so happy, childishness is somewhat appreciated. She is now interested in the news, and wants to hear what it is worth. "In order to show our sincerity, we can show your brother first, if the medicine is symptomatic, it will not be too late for you to say. You can ask your brother to come here." She didn't want to go to a cold place.

    Nice female voice, crisp and loud. Wang Yuxi felt that the sound she heard at this time was like a natural sound, which made her feel grateful. She was pleasantly surprised. There is heating here, and it will be much better for her brother to come over.

    It would be great if she could live in the heating room forever. Realizing that she was fantasizing, she shook her head with a wry smile. Let me go and let my brother know. I didn't care that the other two people didn't move.

    Childlike looked at Li Qingya amusedly. After entering the door, she has never left her. What is the difference in her that can make Li Qingya look at and aim at all the time?

    To be honest, Li Qingya has changed a lot. She was strong and tough in her previous life, and now she looks like a pitiful and pitiful one. What's wrong with the sense of disharmony that caused her to be unable to concentrate all the time?

    But after thinking about it, I was relieved. In her previous life, Li Qingya snatched her space from Han Meili. Of course she had a different attitude in life. Therefore, the importance of gold fingers is fully demonstrated here.

    Li Qingya consciously took Tang Shiqi to sit between the childlike and the strong, but he was not afraid of Xiaohu. Said to Tongqu, "How do you call it? You are so beautiful, as if you walked out of a picture!"

    "Children." I didn't expect the other party to be so enthusiastic, and Tongqu was a little overwhelmed for a while.

    "Xiaoqu, this is your tiger? Really obedient." When Tongqu heard this, Da Zhuang and Qin Lie coughed violently. Look at the other person's sight that has been stopping on her to sweep around, like picking something in a vegetable market.