007

*smut warning lolzers, you're not missing much if you don't read this chapter <3*
"I can see the moon in the trees, take a deep breath in, hyperventilate.,,

"Care for this dance?" I asked, as if we were complete royalty. I held my hand out, not breaking eye contact with the girl in front of me. Sae scoffed softly, dragging her eyes from mine, down to my pale legs, then back up. She thrusted her hips forward slightly, taking another sip of her whiskey shot. I don't know how she could drink that disgusting drink.

"I don't think i will..." Sae smirked with obvious intentions. I crossed my arms, respectfully, looking between her legs before looking back up, frowning my brows  and squinting. I took a couple more steps forward, inching closer to her face and laying my hands on her upper thighs. She looked shocked yet into it.

"And what if i made you." I demanded, licking my lips. Sae stood up, walking forward so our bodies touched and looking down. She grabbed my chin and observed my eyes.

"Or what if i made you..." Saebyeok whispered. I rolled my eyes, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance floor, stumbling over my own feet slightly. The music blasted through the massive black speakers on either side of the DJ booth. It was nice to hear some generalised club music instead of the classical music that had been heard in the echoey arena just days before. I let go of Sae's hand, feeling the vibe of the loud music and dancing against her body. I could feel her breath down my neck as she slowly swayed her hips along with mine.
It felt like time had slowed down, the motions of our bodies perfectly in sync, as if we couldn't get enough of each other as it was. We never left contact with the unfortunately clothed skin while dancing, our hair getting in our faces, yet that never stopped us.
Sooner or later, my arm was being smoothed down before a tightness wrapped around my wrist. I looked into Saebyeok's deep eyes once again, before she lifted my arm up and spun me so my back faced her. I smugly smiled, letting out a small giggle. Her arms laced around my waist as she brought me closer, afterwards, slipping them back and laying them on my hips. We continued to sway our hips back and forth, until a coldness hit my outer thigh.
I felt the skirt of my dress being pulled down ever so slightly, leaning back into the shoulder of Sae.

"Skirts a bit short, princess." She breathed into my ear. I shut my eyes, huffing out a sigh.

"I know you don't mind that though." I finished her off, cocking a brow and leaning forward again. This time a little bit more. Enough so i could grind on her pubic bone. I felt her grip tighten around the skin on my hips and a long press against me. I heard a groan come from behind me, instantly knowing it was Saebyeok. I chuckled, going to lean back up until a force pulled me back and turned me around.

"You don't know what you're doing to me.." She expressed through clenched teeth. I stared at her rosy lips before they were pressed onto mine. I felt sickly again, but of course in good way. I slid my arms over her shoulders before they tightened around her neck, bringing me closer to her.
Sae's arms tightened around my waist, while we both breathed heavily as our faces parted, saliva still somewhat connecting the red flesh.
The intentions became more and more dangerous with every kiss, bite, breath. Hands trailing all over each others body. I couldn't handle it anymore.
I gripped her chin, pulling it to the side and whispering in her ear, sliding my lips down to her neck and kissing it.
A large push was put against me, and before i could look what it was, my wrist was yanked along with Saebyeok storming out of the pub. Outside the door, she made me wait, while she went back inside to get our coats and my bag.
When she walked back out, she didn't say a word, not even a glance at me, just a pull of my arm and loud taps of her hard bottomed shoes. The rain almost matching the dynamic of them.
I asked her questions, like where were we going, what was she doing, you know. Yet she still blanked me.
Sooner or later we reached my street, and she dragged me down there until we got to my door.