006

*i have never been to a bar, im 16 so i have no idea how this works. Sorry if it's bad.*
"In three more hours, been up for seven days.,,

The rain pattered on my jet black blazer, making me feel even more dissatisfied with myself. The fact i couldn't help but waste away my money on alcohol yet again made me feel worthless, disgusting. I was already in enough debt as it was, from alcohol and gambling.

I dragged my feet to the flickering neon sign outside of the tall, terraced building. The scaffolding was keeping me somewhat dry before i stepped through the door.

"ID?" The bouncer squared up as i huffed out a sigh. I ruffled through my small baguette bag before finally finding my passport.

"Ah, y/n! Nice to see you again. Haven't been here in a while." He announced handing it back to me and smiling widely. I nodded quietly and gave a fake smile back, tripping over my own toes, stumbling back and forth. Anyone could've sworn i was already drunk.

"A shot of tequila please." I breathed heavily, pulling one of the high bar stools out and jumping up to sit on it. I slipped my coat off of my arms and rested it on the back of the chair, slumping my back on there as well. I rubbed my eyes, being careful not to ruin the mascara that coated my lashes. The bartender slid a glass down the dark wood bar, nodding at me.

"We know you like your alcohol, y/n." They chuckled, sliding a buffer off of their shoulder and polishing a glass, turning away. I smiled shyly, placing my head into my hand on the side, picking up the glass and taking a large sip. The burning feeling in my throat was extremely intense, however, it was exhilarating. The feeling of alcohol in my system felt so good that i couldn't bear putting it down. My nose scrunched and my eyes closed tight, until i heard a squeak from a chair being moved.

"A round of whiskey shots please." A familiar voice called out. I opened my eyes, fixing my posture and turning, seeing a beautiful round face in my vision.

"I thought i'd find you here.." Saebyeok sighed, pushing a small strand of my hair out of my face. I leaned forward slightly. I laid my hand on top of her resting arm and stared into her dark brown eyes. The way the atmospheric light made them glimmer was so satisfying, and something about her was enticing. Somehow, it felt wrong, knowing i was staring at her the exact same way a couple of days ago, but more terrified. Yet it still felt normal to feel the way i did about her. I finally knew what the sickly feeling in my stomach meant. It only ever happened when i needed something, really bad. And at this point, i needed Saebyeok, really bad.

When she only slightly brushed her hand across my face, it felt as if i had a thousand tiny fireworks burst across my blushed cheeks. The sparks exploding in a trail as she slid her hand down the side of my hair line, along my jaw and to my chin, stopping with her thumb resting just under my bottom lip. I relaxed into her touch, closing my eyes as my head filled with thoughts.
Did she want me too?
A sudden cold hit my chin, as i opened my eyes to see she had pulled her hand away. I grumbled, turning back to face the bottles behind the bar. I heard Saebyeok gulp a shot down, putting one in front of me.

"For you, darling.." She spoke lowly. I felt her eyes on me as i picked up the small glass. I put it against my ever-so-slightly parted lips and put it upside down, gulping it all down with a slight cough. A warm hand was placed on my back, rubbing in circles.

"Good girl." She whispered, turning away. I gently placed my cup down, standing up and spinning her chair to face me. Sae slumped back slightly, holding a shot glass in one hand, spreading her legs and resting her arm on one of them. I walked forward slightly, staring back into those deep brown eyes. This time they didn't glimmer. They were filled with lust. Anticipation. Arousal.