"Yeah In another room that was sound proof, I pissed and shit in a mop bucket got beat almost to death starved for days and weeks no water no pad no proper cleaning just down there rotting" Zendaya said as she looked out in space.

"How did you get out" Jay asked as his heart break and eyes was glossy.

"He left the door unlocked when you know finished and when I released the door was unlocked I waited two days because when he usually leave for that long he's gone for the whole week. So I took the opportunity and ran and never looked back" Zendaya said as she cried thinking about them months almost to a year she was in the room.

"Me and Nicki been looking for you for a long time, where you go?" Jay asked.

"I don't know I got on the bus and it took me to some other state, I sold my body for about a month before getting a job that didn't need any identification or anything and I found out I was three months pregnant I knew it was he's" Zendaya explained.

"That red head baby yours?" Jay asked.

"Yeah how you know?" Zendaya asked.

"His momma got red hair" Jay said.

Zendaya didn't say anything just looked at Jay.

"She knows about you, she put G out at the age of 18 cause he was on the street even tho he had a good family who had good paying jobs he just wanted to be like the other kids" Jay said.

"She don't know about my you know" Zendaya said.

"Nobody dose will I do know Nicki been looking for you and never gave up we found your parents and siblings and found out you was adopted and all that" Jay said.

"She was really looking" Zendaya said happy that someone was looking for her and loved her enough to look for her.

"Yeah she want to give you the world" Jay said.

Zendaya got up and went upstairs to Beyoncé room.

Zendaya walked in and hug Nicki who was standing by Beyoncé dresser looking for Beyoncé something to wear.

Nicki didn't know who was hugging her because she had her back turned.

"Thank you" Zendaya said as Nicki turned around to hug her back.

"Your welcome, I came got give you the world" Nicki said.

"That's his baby?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah" Zendaya said.

As they hug Beyoncé was laid on the with Normani jumping up and down on her.

"Mama" Normani said as she jumped.

"Yea?" Beyoncé said.

"My mama" Normani said as she started to jump on the bed next to Beyoncé face.

"Normani if you stomp on my face we gonna have some problems" Beyoncé said.

Normani stop jumping and crawl towards Beyoncé and smacked her in the face.

"Mani" Beyoncé yelled.

Nicki started to laugh as Zendaya just look trying not to laugh.

"That's not funny" Beyoncé said.

"Normani got back up and started to jump on Beyoncé again.

"She be fucking everybody up" Nicki said as she walked to the bed.

"You'll be okay" Nicki said.

"She hit me hard as fuck" Beyoncé said.

"See how I feel she'll be beating my ass" Nicki said.

Zendaya you staying don't go no where and tell them to come up here" Nicki said.

"Aye Bee Nic I'm about to go pick up Nene from work I'll be back" Jay yelled from downstairs.

"Okay" Nic yelled back as the door open and closed.

As Zendaya was telling the girls to come upstairs.

Nicki kissed Beyoncé and Normani started to cry.

"My mama" Normani said as she walked over to Beyoncé and sat on her chest.

"Damn Normani" Beyoncé said as Normani sat on her chest.

All the girls walked into Beyoncé room and sat where they could.

"Come here Kelly" Beyoncé said.

Kelly got up and walked to Beyoncé.

"You know I love you and want the best for you right?" Beyoncé said.

"Yes" Kelly said.

"That's why from now on you will be living with Jay till we found you a home close to us" Beyoncé said.

"Bey" Kelly said.

"No, if's or buts" (Ain't no if and but or maybes, don't be laying in that shit like you lazy)

"You here to stay, we are here to protect you" Beyoncé said as she pulled Kelly down into a hug.

"No my mama" Normani said as she grab Kelly hair.

"Ow fuck" Kelly said.

"Let her go" Beyoncé said.

Normani just griped her hair even more and was about to bite her.

Beyoncé pop Normani hands making her let go.

"Damn Mani what I do to you" Kelly said as she rub her head.

"Touched her proud and joy" Nicki said.

Normani pouted as she released Beyoncé hit her.

Normani inhaled then started to cry.

"Dada" Normani cried as she still sat on top of Beyoncé.

"Dada" Normani cried louder.

As Normani cried everyone just watched.

"You don't pull other people hair or hit anyone" Beyoncé said.

"You no hit" Normani said getting in Beyoncé face.

Nicki eyes went wide and she made a bubble in her mouth so she wouldn't laugh.

"She gonna be a hand full" Cardi said.

"Bad as hell" Kehlani said.