CPS

Two days later

"Solange the people coming today so make sure she not crying" Tian said to Solange who was half sleep.

"Okay" Solange said.

Solange got out of Beyoncé bed and drag Normani by her legs to get her to the end of the bed.

"You so Heavy" Solange said as she picked up a sleeping Normani.

She drag Normani to the bathroom and laid her on the floor.

Solange grab Normani face towel and climb on the step stole wet half of it.

Solange got back down and started to wash Normani face.

"No" Normani wined and woke up.

"Let me wash your face" Solange said as she wipe the Conner of Normani eyes.

"Noo" Normani said as she turned herself on her stomach and started to crawl out the bathroom.

"Come on" Solange said as she stop Normani and cleaned her face as Normani whined and tried to get away.

Once Solange got Normani face clean and pamper changed she brushed her teeth and get herself changed.

"Solange come on" Tian yelled from down stairs.

"Here we come" Solange said as she sat on the top of the steps and laid Normani on top of her and slide down the stairs.

Once they made it downstairs Solange let Normani go and she ran and yelled gibberish around the living room.

"Being her in the kitchen" Tian said.

Solange sigh and went to chase Normani.

"Come on" Solange said as normani kicked and cried wanting to be let go.

"She don't want to come" Solange said as she sat at the kitchen table.

Tian left the kitchen and went to the living room where Normani was pulling all the things off the living room table.

Tian picked her up from behind and walked her to kitchen and put normani in her high chair.

"When I'm going back to school?" Solange asked.

"Mind your kid business" Tian said.

Solange turned up her face confused on how her going to school not her business.

"When theses people get here you be on your best behavior and tell them what I told you to say" Tian said.

Solange didn't say anything but look at Normani who was banging her hands on the high chair.

"Do you hear me" Tina yelled.

"Yes" Solange said scared.

Normani stop banging on the high chair and looked at Tian lip poked out about to cry.

"I'm sorry"Tian  said seeing Normani face.

Tian came closer to Normani and baby mani started to scream crying for her mama.

Solange covered her ears wishing Beyoncé was here.

Tian tried to touch Normani but she started to kick and throw herself back in her high chair about to knock it over.

"Don't touch her" Solange said as she got up and stood by Normani high chair.

Tian rolled her eyes and smack Solange in the face.

"Go sit your ass down" Tian said and she ignored Normani cries and finished cooking.

Normani eventually stop crying and went to banging her hands on the high chair.