Dada

I gave y'all 24 hours to vote and majority said yes

Three months later

"Normani come on let's get ready" Beyoncé said as Normani cried cause she wanted boob.

"Boob" Normani said kicking her legs.

Beyoncé sigh and went to the bathroom to get ready.

She let Normani cry till she fell asleep.

She picked her up and wash her face and mange to do her hair before she woke up crying again.

"No touch" Normani said as Beyoncé picked her up.

"NO TOUCH" Normani screamed.

"Okay" Beyoncé said picking Normani on the floor.

When Normani was put down she started to scream crying to get picked up.

"Oh my god" Beyoncé puffed out angrily.

"What is your problem Normani I can't help you if you don't talk" Beyoncé said.

Normani didn't say nothing but cry.

Beyoncé sat down next to Normani and cried.

"Baby come on I'm sleepy my head hurt and I need to leave for work" Beyoncé said.

Normani didn't buge she fell out and screamed louder kicking her legs.

Beyoncé shook her head and called the only other person who could clam her down.

On the third ring he answered.

"Yeah wassup" Jay said.

"Can we meet somewhere I don't know what's wrong with Normani and she not talking and you possibly could help and this would be great bonding time" Beyoncé said as Normal cried in the background.

"Yeah let's go to the lake" Jay said.

"Okay" Beyoncé said then hung up.

Beyoncé got up and put normani shoes and jacket on cause she was already dress.

Beyoncé grab her keys and Normani who was still crying with her fingers in her mouth.

Beyoncé walked her room and locked the door.

It was 6:00 in the morning she was just gonna have to tell the girls they had to take they kids down to the van today.

Megan watch as an exhausted Beyoncé walk out the doors.

She could hear Normani cry and she knew eventually Beyoncé was gonna need help but never say she do.

Normani cried as Beyoncé strap her in her seat.

She closed the door and got in the diver side driving to the lake.

Ten minutes pass and Normani was still huffing and puffing.

Beyoncé didn't know why she was crying usually when she tell Normani no boob she cry for like five minutes before stoping and watching something on her iPad.

Another ten minutes pass and they made it.

Beyoncé saw jay car and parked behind him.

Beyoncé banged her head on the stirring wheel as Normani started to cry loud again.

Jay got out his car and walked to Beyoncé side.

Beyoncé let her window and looked at jay.

"I don't know what to do" Beyoncé said as Normani screamed her head off.