Has-been

"What happened?" Latifah asked as walked in the door of her house.

"I don't know nobody will say anything to me" Kira said.

"But I think karter was trying to give normani a bath and almost drowned her" Kira said.

"What, karter ass no not to touch that baby" Latifah said.

Latifah felt the vibe in the house that made her heart beat fast.

Latifah walked up to Beyoncé room.

Nicki was in the room with Samaria.

"What happened baby?" Latifah asked.

Normani was sleep on Beyoncé chest and Beyoncé knew she wasn't gonna be able to put her down.

"I finally got normani to nap in her crib all by her ducking self, I'm downstairs enjoying myself and about an hour later I hear her screaming and karter crying. Everyone run upstairs to see what was happening and Normani was in the tube drowning and karter got in trouble but I don't think she did it" Beyoncé explain.

"Yeah she couldn't possibly got normani out that crib when the bed is at the bottom" Latifah said.

"I got cameras in the hallway" Latifah said.

"Let see what we find" She added.

"Okay" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé got up holding a sleeping normani and followed Latifah.

Latifah went through the theater room and in a door.

"I was wondering what was behind here" Beyoncé said.

Latifah sat down and played all the cameras back.

Beyoncé watch closely as she saw Samaria come in and out of her room.

She then see her foot out the when then them all run up the steps.

Beyoncé handed Normani to Latifah and ran out the room up to Nicki and Samaria room.

Beyoncé burst through the door and ran up on Samaria.

Beyoncé pulled her hair and started to punch her in the face.

"BITCH YOU GOT TO BE OUT YOUR FUCKING MIND" Beyoncé screamed as she hit Samaria in the face.

Everyone ran up to Nicki room after hearing Beyoncé yell and Samaria scream for her life.

"YOU REALLY DID THAT SHIT AND THOUGHT I WASN'T GONNA FIND OUT BITCH" Beyoncé said starting to stomp Samaria in the head.

Samaria was bleeding form her face screaming and crying.

Nicki pulled Beyoncé off Samaria.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO NICKI BEFORE I BEAT YOU ASS TOO" Beyoncé yelled trying to get out of Nicki grip.

"Beyoncé come on she pregnant with my baby" Nicki said getting Beyoncé on the floor.

"And she almost killed mine" Beyoncé said crying.

"Do you know what the fuck my baby been through at the age of three weeks abandon by her real mother left for me to raise and take care of, her own fucking mother beat and tortured her cause our father didn't want her.  She hated my baby so much at such a young age I almost got them token away if it wasn't for Ms.Latifah,"

"My baby felt safe here now she want every feel that same safe because of you, I'm glad she feel safe and protected in my arms but I want her to be a kid that have fun with no worry's and laugh and play with other kids, but my baby will never be the same after all this shit she been through, our own fucking mom tried killing her"