SIX

In the following days, Taehyung and his executed series of playful pranks on Jungkook, much to Taehyung's amusement and Jungkook's annoyance. He started with harmless antics like hiding Jungkook's belongings, swapping his shampoo with honey, and setting up harmless traps in his room.

Despite Jungkook's stern warnings and disapproving glares, Taehyung found joy in his mischief, relishing in the challenge of outsmarting the seemingly unshakeable bodyguard.

However, as the pranks escalated, Jungkook's patience wore thin. He began to suspect Taehyung's involvement and vowed to catch him in the act.

Meanwhile, Taehyung reveled in the thrill of the chase, finding joy in the game of cat and mouse with his relentless bodyguard.

After completing his night routine, Jungkook meticulously ironed his uniform, ensuring it was crease-free and impeccable. Satisfied with his work, he neatly placed it on the table before heading into the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

Quietly sneaking into Jungkook's room, Taehyung turned the iron to its highest setting and pressed it firmly against Jungkook's uniform, causing a sizable hole to form. The distinct smell of burning fabric filled the air as Taehyung swiftly exited the room, ensuring to switch off the iron before leaving.

With the deed done, Taehyung couldn't suppress a smirk of satisfaction as he tiptoed away, leaving Jungkook none the wiser to his mischief.

By the time Jungkook emerged from the bathroom, the smell had subdued, and he didn't notice anything amiss as he quickly dried his hair and settled into bed. Little did he know, a prank had been been played.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and prepared himself for the day, unaware of the sabotage that had occurred to his uniform overnight. As he reached for his uniform, his eyes widened in shock and disbelief as he noticed the conspicuous hole burned into it. Anger flared within him as he realized what had happened.

He went straight towards Taehyung's room. The loud banging echoed through the quiet hallway as Jungkook impatiently called out Taehyung's name. He was clearly agitated, his voice laced with frustration as he awaited a response.

Taehyung, who was startled awake from his sleep. Confused and groggy, he stumbled out of bed and opened the door to find an enraged Jungkook on the other side

Jungkook's eyes blazed with fury as he confronted Taehyung about the damaged uniform. "What did you do to my uniform?" he demanded, his voice sharp with anger. Taehyung feigned innocence, trying to suppress a smirk as he pretended to be clueless about the situation.

Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly, pretending to be innocent. "What are you talking about? I didn't touch your uniform," he replied, feigning ignorance. But Jungkook wasn't buying it. His eyes narrowed as he took a step closer to Taehyung, his frustration evident in every word. "Don't play dumb with me, Taehyung. I know you did this," Jungkook accused, his voice low and dangerous. Taehyung's smirk faltered, as he locked eyes with Jungkook, the intensity between them palpable.

"Hey, I didn't do it, okay? You're blaming me for no reason! What kind of proof do you have to say something like this?" Taehyung asserted, his voice laced with confidence as he confronted Jungkook.

Jungkook's expression remained stern, his eyes fixed on Taehyung's. "I don't need proof to know when someone's been messing with my belongings," he retorted sharply, crossing his arms over his chest.