"Your made for each other"

"Please! I'm begging you! Stop!" Ladybug screamed as I walked closer to her.

"That means nothing to me bug. I don't care about what you want." I snarled.

"Think about Cat noir! He wouldn't want you to do this!" She wailed. I snatched her yo-yo and pressed it against her neck. She yelped.

"I told you. I don't care." I said, pressing the yo-yo wire into her neck harder.

"OW PLEASE" she screamed. I grinned. Suddenly, I heard a sound behind me. I looked back and saw cat noir. I jumped up and got into a protective stance.

"Y/n this isn't you. You have to stop!" He screamed. I laughed.

"Well actually I could stop. I mean, I know your out of the question so I'm not confused on who I want anymore. But I don't want to stop." I said, smiling. Cat noir tilted his head slightly.

"Wait, what do you mean? You were akumatized because you were confused? Confused about what?" He asked, fear in his eyes.

"I was confused because I didn't know which boy to pick. You, or Adrien. But now you love ladybug, as told by that kiss."

"Okay, 1st of all, you like Adrien?? 2cnd of all, I don't love ladybug. I pulled away as soon as she kissed me." He said, starting to panic.

"Yes I know you pulled away. Your little bug told me, but I know you have to still like her. You were in love with her for so long." I said, surprising myself by how sad I sounded. My conscience was starting fight it's way in.

"I'm telling you, y/n I don't. I like you." He said, stepping closer to me. He put his hands on the side of my face. I put my hand on top of his.

"Please come back to me." He said, tears forming in his eyes. Tears formed in mine too, my conscience finally, finally taking control.

"I'm trying, chat. Please, please know that I am trying." I said, starting to sob. Then a sharp pain shot through my head and I fell to the ground, cat noir leaning beside me.

"Y/n, what's wrong?!" He yelled.

"I-it's hawk moth. He doesn't want me to stop." I whimpered.

"Your right, I don't! And you aren't going to!" Hawk moth snarled inside my head.

"AHHH" I yelled, as hawk moth sent another streak of pain through me.

"Cataclysm!" Cat noir yelled, reaching for my knecklace. The knecklace I always wore.

An akuma flew out of it, and I looked at him in shock. As ladybug de-evilized the akuma I turned to cat noir.

"H-how did you know where my akuma was?" I asked. Cat noir's eyes went soft.

"Whenever you get nervous or upset you hold onto that necklace. I saw you holding it earlier right before you were akumatized." He said. I jumped up and hugged me tightly, and He wrapped his arms around me. Ladybug coughed behind us and we separated. I saw the mark on her neck and the memory of my pressing her yo-yo wire came back.

"Ladybug I am so sorry. The fact that I did that to you horrifies me. If you don't forgive me I unders-" I started to say before ladybug ran and gave me a big hug.

"It's okay, y/n. It wasn't your fault. But how I have been treating you is my fault. I am so sorry. I guess I was jealous because cat noir likes you so much." Ladybug said. I looked over at cat noir and he blushed.

"But I want you to know that I understand now that you two are made for each other. I can see it in the way you look at each other." Ladybug said, smiling at me.

"Are you sure your okay with it?" I asked. She nodded and I hugged her tightly.

"I'm gonna give you two some space." She said, smiling. She then swung away on her yo-yo. I turned to cat noir.

"Hey chat." I said, nervously.

"Hey y/n." He said laughing. I laughed, easing up a little.

"I wanna tell you my identity." Cat noir said suddenly. I looked at him wide-eyed.

"What?? Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm sure. I'm very very sure." He said. I smiled.

"Well okay then." I said. He closed his eyes.

"Plagg, claws in."