Leova vs ladybug

(Back into your POV)

Alya had filled me in all about the local superhero's, ladybug and cat noir. They sounded amazing! I couldent help but feel a longing to help out Paris the way they do.

That afternoon, there was an akuma attack. I couldent help but feel a little nervous, because I didn't know the skills of ladybug and cat noir. I didn't REALLY know if they would protect me or not.

As I watched them on tv, cat noir came into the frame for the first time. I almost choked on my own spit at the sight of him.

He. Was. Gorgeous.

The way his blonde hair fell into his bright green eyes, the way he would jump and run to save Paris, the way he looked at ladybug.
How I wished somebody would look at me that way.

How is it that I have only been here one day and I have already found 2 of the most beautiful boys I had ever seen??

As I continued to watch the news, it became more and more clear that they were failing. Ladybug had called for a few other superheroes, under the names of Rena Rougue and carapace.

She grabbed cat noir by the shoulders and gave him a small box. All I could hear of what she said to him was

"None of the other hero's can save us. Find someone to entrust this miraculous to."

I was stressed. I turned the tv off and went up to my room.
As I started reading a book, something jumped
through my window. I screamed and dropped my book.
It was..

"Cat noir?! What are you doing here?" I asked the beautiful person in front of me.
He stared at me for a second, something strange and unfamiliar in his eyes. I widened my eyes at him, like are you gonna say something?
He cleared his throat and presented me with a box.

"Here. Your the one for the job." He said. I opened the box and some kind of creature flew out of it.

"AHHH WHAT IS THAT??" I screamed.
He laughed at me, doubling over.

The strange creature cleared its throat, and I turned to face it.

"I'm a kwami, ok? Calm down."  The creature said.

"Ok, what the heck is a KWAMI??" I said. When I looked over at cat noir, he was shaking his head and smiled.

"Kwamis are what help us superhero's transform. This one is yours!"  Cat noir explained.

"My name is aria, which means lioness. I am the kwami of the lion!" Aria said. My jaw dropped when I realized that I WAS GETTING A MIRACULOUS.

"Your power is simple. If you say roar then you will turn into a lion for 5 minutes, then you will turn back into your civilian form." Aria said. I started bouncing up and down; I was so excited!!

"This is actually rare, y/n. Your power is incredibly powerful." Cat noir said. I beamed at him.

"Now all you have to say to transform is Aria, let's roar! Your detransformation words are cool off. They will only be used when you haven't used your power, since you will naturally detransform if you do. Understand?" Aria finished. I nodded eagerly.

"Then what are you waiting for?? Transform!" Cat noir said. I grinned.

"Aria, LETS ROAR!!" You said.

You transformed into a beautiful costume. When you looked over at Cat noir, mouth had dropped open. You blushed a little, before ladybug swung in through your window.

"Cat noir!! What is taking you so long?" She said, looking at him.

"Sorry, m'lady... I was just explaining to y/n how to work her miraculous." Cat noir said, gesturing to you. Ladybug's eyes followed where he pointed and looked at you. She looked a bit... unpleased.

"Is.. is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing at all!! You look great. I MEAN your going to do great! Right m'lady?" Cat noir said, laughing nervously.

"Yeah. Now let's go already." She said, turning away. I was confused as to why she was being so cold to me. But what confused me even more was the flicker of jealousy in ladybug's eyes.

CAT NOIR'S POV-

I had never seen m'lady act like that with anybody except Chloé. But this time, there was something different. She seemed jealous.
But she shouldn't be... right? I mean she has made it perfectly clear that she is not interested in me, so why is she jealous that I have taken a liking to y/n?
Or does she even know I like y/n? Is she just jealous because she thinks that y/n will do better? This is so confusing!

"CAT NOIR??" Ladybug yelled. I snapped out of my head.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said.

"I have been called your name 4 times! What is up with you?" Ladybug said. I shook my head.

"Nothing, ladybug. What do you need me to do?" I asked. Her eyes flinched when I didn't call her by her usual nickname. She quickly recovered and continued.

YOUR POV-

"I need you to distract the villain while me and.. uh... what's your name?" Ladybug asked, turning to me.

"Uh.. I'm.. Leova." I said. I glanced at cat noir and he seemed impressed. However, when I looked over at ladybug, she rolled her eyes.

What was going on here?