Maya groaned but pulled the blanket off her head, looking at Andy.

"Sit up," Andy said, handing Maya the cup of Pedialyte as she ran the thermometer over her forehead, "102.5. Take these."

"If I do, will you go away?" Maya said, taking the pills from Andy.

"For now, yes," Andy nodded.

Maya swallowed the pills before burying herself back in her blankets.

A few minutes after Andy left, Maya's phone started ringing and she answered it, smiling as Carina's face greeted her, propping the phone up on her nightstand so she could keep her entire body under the blankets.

"Hi Bambina," Carina said, frowning at how miserable Maya looked, "How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm freezing," Maya said, rubbing her eyes, "Well, I'm not actually freezing because my fever is higher, but I have really bad chills right now. And every part of my body hurts."

"Oh, Bambina," Carina frowned, "I'm sorry you are feeling so sick."

"It's ok," Maya said, "How are you? How's the hotel?"

"Not as nice as our apartment," Carina sighed, "Mostly because you're not here."

Maya smiled a little before she started coughing.

"My oxygen is 100, before you ask," Maya said when she finished, "It's just a cough. It hurts and it sucks, but I'm ok."

"I wish I could be there to help you feel better," Carina said, frowning.

"I'll be alright Carina," Maya said, "But I am so tired right now I don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake much longer."

"Sleep Bambina," Carina said, "It will help. I am off today so call me whenever you want."

"Night Car," Maya mumbled, eyes already slipping shut.

"Sleep well Bambina," Carina said, hanging up the phone.

Meanwhile, out in the living room, Vic was dozing on the couch while Andy called Robert.

"Hey," he said, smiling at her, "How are you feeling?"

"Sick," Andy said, going into the guest room so she didn't disturb Vic, "How is isolation going?"

"Well, I have already cleaned the entire house," he said, chuckling, "And I started working on a puzzle. This is going to be a long five days."

"You are already a day and a half in," Andy laughed, laying down on the bed, "We have double the amount of time."

"I know," he said, frowning, "How are your symptoms?"

"Well, my stomach is not doing great this morning," Andy sighed, "And I have a fever and my body hurts, but nothing too terrible."

"How are Vic and Maya?" he asked, worried about their friends too.

"Maya's got it the worst so far," Andy said, "And Vic is feeling pretty bad this morning too, but we are all alright. No one is have problems breathing or anything."

"Good," he said, "I wish there was something I could do to help."

"Carina dropped off groceries for us yesterday," Andy said, "So we are good for now."

The two of them talked for a while, just enjoying each other's company, until Andy's stomach started acting up again. Once she was finished in the bathroom, she crashed.

No one really did much during the day, Vic waking up from her nap feeling slightly better, heating up some soup Carina had dropped off the day before.