Nightmares

Y/N's POV
After me and Bendy talked about Deliah and Springtrap I went upstairs to get ready for bed and Bendy waited for me outside my room with a few bits of candy to give me before bed. After I got ready I opened the door to find Bendy with a bowl of candy.

"You ready for a sweet nighttime treat y/n?" Bendy asked "yeah! Do you have the f/c (favourite colour) lollipop?" I asked "of course I do! I'd never forget about that!" Bendy said pulling out the f/c lollipop.

"Yay!" I said taking it from Bendy "okay,have that and then it's time for bed,don't tell your dad about this he'll be angry with me" Bendy said "I won't I promise" I said.

After I finished the lollipop I threw the stick in the trash and then I got into bed and Bendy tucked me in. I know I'm thirteen and that I'm a teen but I still like getting tucked in...well...only by Bendy because he does it super nice but if my dad did it he'd continue to talk to me and won't leave my room so I like it more when bendy does it.

"G'night Y/n,have amazing dreams okay? Love you" he said "night Bendy,love you to" I said before Bendy turned the lights off and left the room and I eventually fell asleep.

Y/n's nightmare
I woke up on a wooden floor with a weird feeling on my leg "wh...where am I?" I said sitting up. As I sat up I could see what was touching or on my leg and it was some black stuff "what...is this?" I asked myself. I touched and it was ink "ew...wait...what is this place?".

I got up and I saw that it looked like I was in a throne room with a chair and some screens playing cartoons that looked like Bendy "Bendy?" I said "where is the little devil?" I heard someone say "hello? Who's there?" I said getting all anxious "is that my darling y/n I hear?" I got the voice and it sounded like Bendy! "Bendy! Bendy where are you?" I said.

I ran out of the room and went to go find Bendy "Bendy! I'm here!" I said. As I was looking for Bendy I saw someone walking in front of me and they looked like Bendy "Bendy!" I said running to him and I hugged him from his back "oh y/n...is that you dear?" He asked "yes Bendy! It's me!" I said "let me have a good look at you" he said and I let go of him and he turned around.

Bendy turned around but when I saw him he looked...different...way different...he looked the same except...he had ink down his eyes and his eyes were white but with a little dot in them and his clothes were all dripping with ink... "ah...y/n...there's the beautiful face I was looking for!" He said "b-bendy?" I said backing away "sweet y/n...come here with me..."

"Bendy? What's...what's wrong with you?" I asked "nothing y/n...come here with me...I need to show you something" he said "show me...what?" I asked and he grabbed my arm "this!" He yelled in happiness.

I found myself in a dark room with a mirror in front of me "what..." I said nervously "y/n..." I heard Bendy say "Bendy?! Where are you? What are you doing?!" I asked "y/n...look in the mirror" I heard him say "what?....why?" "Just do it! For your best inky friend" Bendy said chuckling.

I was so freaked out that I thought that something would happen if i didn't do what Bendy asked so I walked over to the mirror and I was my eyes felt...weird. Like they were tearing up but...slowly and it felt like some weird slimy stuff.

And my mouth also felt weird...I started to choke up on something and I spat out this...black inky stuff "W-what? What is going on with me?" I asked myself.

I continued to walk over to the mirror and I was still gagging and my eyes went all black and I couldn't see but then everything went black and white "WhAt Is WrOnG WiTh Me?!?" I asked and my voice was sounding more creepy.

I couldn't take this anymore so I ran over to the mirror and I grabbed it "ThErE....ThErE I DiD It BeNdY!" I said "very good,now look in the mirror and see what you are" he said.

At this point I was super scared about what I might see in the mirror but I did it anyway. I looked in it and I saw myself except...my eyes and mouth were dripping with ink and I was dripping with ink all over my body "WhAt ThE HeLl HaPpEnEd To Me?!?" I screamed "you look amazing y/n" I saw Bendy walk behind me and grab my shoulders "now how about you tell me how you like it and we can go to your new home" bendy said "N-NeW HoMe?" I asked.

"It is right here..."...

We ended up in a room but in front of me was a machine...a big weird looking one "BeNdY?" I said "this is your new home Y/n" Bendy said standing next to the machine I hope you enjoy it my sweet Y/n" Bendy said before he pulled the lever and ink came out the machine which caused me to drowned in it "BENDY!!" Was the last thing I screamed before I woke up back in my room.

"Oh...thank god...." I said "Y/n?! Are you okay? Why were you screaming?!" Bendy said as he ran into my room "B-Bendy I-I...." "Y/n,was it another nightmare?" Bendy asked "Bendy....please...".

"Y/n I won't do nothing...I just wanna know if it was a nightmare or not" Bendy said. "Well...okay,yes it was a nightmare but...it was about...you" I said "me?! What happened in it?" He asked "it was just...um...well you were just...taken away from me" I lied "oh y/n...I will never get taken away from you" "okay Bendy...".

Making a part 2 to nightmares but with Deliah cause this will be to long otherwise ;-;