chapter 5:shadow Monarch vs phenex

(3rd pov)

People gather and chatting to each other when suddenly a fire form from the ground and come out riser and rias who has a gloomy expression.

Riser:"riser is thankful for people who is coming to this event" Riser said to the crowd.

just as he was about to speak he was suddenly interrupted by a noise from outside.

"What the hell is that thing"

"Don't just stand there attack it"

there is a painful scream and then silence.

and the door was suddenly forcefully open by a black shadow that person had purple glowing parts, a large sword, and a terrifying aura.

All of the devils were shock and terrified by the aura of this person.

there also a lot of shadows coming from behind him.

Igris:"my name is igris and I have come to said that my Liege the shadow monarch is coming so bow before him until your head reach the ground" He said shocking the devils.

Then all of a sudden all the shadows except igris bow on their knees, and igris hold his cape out and suddenly there's 2 person coming out from his cape.

(Y/n pov)

(Y/n pov)

Right now I'm in the wedding with Mordred looking at all of the devils who looking at us with a shock expression while the female looking at me with lust on their eyes, and I stop when I look at rias who had a shock expression, then I wave at her with a smile.

Then riser suddenly shout at me

Riser:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LOWLY HUMAN" He said to me.

Y/n:"shut up"

Riser:"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, YOU-" Before he finished the sentence I cut him off first.