Prt:9- He didn't...

Percy's pov~

⚠ Warning ⚠
Self harm
Suisial mentality
⚠ Warning ⚠

Finaly... All alown... Slowly bringing the blade to my wrist. Barly any pressure, and yet the small red beads still showed themselves. They glimmed under the dull light.. I needed more of them. Bring the knife back up I add another one... deeper... The beads came quicker this time. The pooled in the wond for a few seconds before flowing down my rist. The red ribbons seemed to dance acrost my flesh befor falling helplessly to the floor below..

"Just a little deeper... Then everything will be bwtter.."raising the blade to my wrist one last time "Leo can be happy," I start aplying pressure, "I will be away form Gabe," the blood began to show, "I'll see mom..." I pushed the knife down farther. I could feal the tears cascaded down my face. Its all going to be over.

Then a knock at the door "Percy" Leos worried voice came, startling me into droping my blade.

The tiny wepon clatered tworeds the door, as it began to open. "Percy? What was that..?" Leo asked entering the small room.

I tried hiding myself behing the many boxes piling the room to know avail.

Leo's pov~

Finaly takesn forever to get here.. Slowly knocking on the door and calling for him yeilded no results besieds a strange clattering sound.

"Percy? What was that?" I call in is I began to enter. Then I smelt it.. My mate... And blood... Whats happening?!?  The firat thing I notice upon entering the room is a small dissection scalpel... covered in freah blood. Then I spot the top of Percy head.

Quickly I head over to him.. The closer I got the strong the sents got.. The worst my worries became. "Percy?" I reach over to him, only for him to flinch away. He seemed to be hiding his fist away form me... Tears covered his beutiful cheaks.

I need to focuse, being mates can wait i need to help him first. "Percy what happened" slowly I move over to him. Hugs usualy bring him out of panic attacks.. Slowly i pull the struggling omega to my chest. Next I release some faromons, hopefuly as my mate he'll callm down.

Soft sobs ring out from him. I could feel him tighten his hold on my shirt. "What happend?" I asked him softly.

The omega began mumbling out verius apologies. Not even explaing why he was sorry in the first place...

He was still hidding his rist away from me.. Slowly I take his small hand and pull it out, he gave little resistance. A dark red, sticky stain had fomed around his wrist... He didnt.... Pulling back the fabric revealed the sight I feared.. Tree long gashes. Lined his tiny wrist one still oozed blood. Crud I need to stop the bleeding.

Quickly I rip a long strip of fabric off the bottom of my shirt.

"What are you doing?" Came the quiet, timid voice of my mate.

"Im hellping you" I tell him rapping the fabric around his wound. He seemed shocked at my statment, but didnt object to my aid. "Come on" I say, standing up.

"What?" The tiny boy asked looking up at me, a shocked expression covered his tear-stained face.

Taking his uninjured arm I pull him up. "Were going to the nurse."

"N-No I can't." The omega yelped.

"Percy as your mate I need you to come with me. He will be able to make sure your ok." I tell him, stairing into his bright sea green eyes.

He staired back "mate..?" He asked timedly before looking away.

"We can worry about all of thst after we get you help. I'll admit it hurts knowing youv were hiding from me, but it hurts worst knowing your hurt. Please baby, i just want to help you.."

The omega looked back up at me, tears filling his eyes once again. "Im sorry.." He mumbled out..

I pull him back into me, mindful of his rist. "Everythings going to be fine. Lets get you help."

Here is the update youve been wanting! Hope you liked it. Have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜