CHAPTER - II

𝖂𝖍𝖞?, 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔! 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗

                                                                       ⚜

I woke up to Gina, my personal maid bringing me breakfast, well, no school, isn't this life great," Thank you Gina" I took the plate and smiled, ah I love food. "huh?" Gina looked at me with wide eyes, what is there a problem? "is there a problem gina?" I chuckled, she looks around 10 years but she is cute, like those kindergarteners. "n-no , lady garnet." She flushed and ran out of the room, what the hell? I mean how badly did she treat them to be startled with a simple thanking gesture. You really were one psycho peridot. I finished my breakfast and the maids helped me fit in the dresses, one piece of advice- corset fucking hurts, "Can we skip with the corset part please?" I asked smiling sheepishly, Emma- green hair blue eyes, one of the maids replied," i-am sorry m'lady but its essential, i-am sorry" She looked like she was gonna cry, oh my god! I'm not gonna kill you! chill out! "huh? no it's okay, can you tell them to prepare the carriage i would like to go shopping and also donate all the clothes except for the ones I'll be wearing outside" Peridot had a bad fashion sense was an understatement, her clothes were a lot of frills and it annoyed me to the point I just wanted to cut it all.

Courtesy to peridot, I had her memories, she only live with her father, her mother died and she was an only child, her father, Marquess Dane Garnett, worked his ass off to give her a good life but she thought he neglected her and grew to spite him, I saw the carriage, pink-ughh i would have to renovate everything! I knights bowed," Sir Leon, you and two others can accompany me, the others should stay here," I told the knight captain of the Garnett house I mean think about it, 30 knights and us would make it look like a parade, he nodded and we departed. ps. carriage is very uncomfortable.

                                                                       ⚜

Wow, the manhwa did not do the background justice, I took my time in the boutique, they were surprised to see me visit, peridot always made them come to their house but I love shopping like this, I picked out some dresses and went outside, to explore-BIG MISTAKE.

I was walking around the streets full of people that's when I saw something in the corner of my eye, a boy was laying down covered in blood, not that much but enough to make the wounds hurt, he looked beaten up, Me being the idiot I am walked up to him and crouched down, "Hey kid need some help?" I asked, he was wearing a cap to hide, he looked up and snarled," If you're going to give me a gold coin don't bother" huh? why would I give him a gold coin? do I look that stupid I chuckled at the thought, "heh, do I look that stupid, nevermind, looks can be deceiving, I am not stupid enough to give a little kid a gold coin, only to get him robbed, When I said help, I meant do you want to eat something? I was hungry and the restaurant was near and being a kind-hearted person I am decided to help you" I told him shamelessly, he looked deadpanned, "alright then" I helped him stand up and we went back to the boutique, our knights were standing in front, "Sir Mason, I want to go to the nearest restaurant, he is accompanying me, please lead the way" he nodded, the dude at least say something! Although we did reach the restaurant," c'mon kid, I don't have all day" He glared at me, that's when I noticed something I should've earlier, his eyes were red, I knew I have seen them before but wasn't sure, I shook my head and went to the table, "Why are you helping me?" He asked staring at the food, I shrugged," Cuz I thought you were hungry, kid" 

"Why are you even calling me kid, you look more like a kid than me" He scowled

"Well, I'm mentally mature than you! and I'm seven! You look 5-6!" I exclaimed, okay maybe that was an overreaction but when I was jane, my height was really short and everyone teased me by calling me a kid, so...

"I'm 8" He smirked and I was regretting helping him, I sighed,"Stupid kid" 

"...." He shot me a glare and took off his cap, even covered in dust his silver hair was beautiful-WAIT!!!!!!!SIlver? RED EYES< SILVER HAIR< ARWIN HEBRIM!!!!!!!!!! My eyes widened, "A-arwin?"

"What? how do you know my name?" he asked, oh my god! I was sitting at the cafe with my future murderer! Calm down! deep breaths. okay.

"I guessed" I answered nonchalantly, he looked at me in disbelief," You just guessed my name?"

"Oh c'mon stop prying information! I helped you right! BE grateful!" I panicked and stood up, I Gave the waitress the money and started walking out," Is this because I'm a monster?" he asked looking down," Is this why you're running away?" Well technically yes but I just don't want to be involved in the story but still, he is just a little kid right now, I sighed and walked up to him," Depends upon what your definition of a monster is, I mean people who are very strong are also called monsters, believe it or not even I'm called a monster sometimes, and you're just a kid so stop thinking about useless things, even if you're a monster which I don't think you are, you could be a good monster and I was not running away cuz of you, I have to return home" I patted his head and smiled, he was just a kid and he was living in such harc=sh conditions, but I can't take him home and mess up the plot, I turned and walked away but before closing the door I stopped," All the best for becoming the magician of the tower! BYe!" with that I went home.

                                                                               ⚜