Chapter Twenty- seven

3 years later

"Caleb congratulations"

"Luke told you already" Caleb's face was full of happiness. Well that's what finding your mate does to you unless you get rejected ofcourse.

"Yes. He mindlinked me immediately after you told him"

"Such a gossip" He rolled his eyes which causesd me to let out a giggle.

"So when can i meet her?" I asked

"She's asleep right now. I was planning on bringing her to the hospital for a check uo first but she wanted to sleep first"

"To the hospital? Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Did Luke tell you she was rogue?" To this question, I nodded in reply.

"I am over 30 years and I have searched for years. Even when people told me to give up and pair with someone else i refused." He shook his head in sadness "I let the possibility of the fact that my mate could be a rogue slip out of my mind. While traveling to different packs, I should have ventured into no man's territory as well."

"Amelia she doesn't really look fine." Caleb said me with a low voice, his face full of pain."She looks malnourished. From our conversations i know she has been struggling for years. She had no one, so survival was not easy for her."

"I'm lucky she fought so hard to survive"

Caleb's words made me remember what it was like back in no man's land. Not everyone could be like me. Lucky enough to meet other rogues who were willing to take you in.

I do wonder how she became a rogue in the first place.

How did she survive for so many years?

Strength? Courage?

But that's a question for another day.

"You should take her to the hospital immediately after the wakes up. The earlier the check up the better" i placed my hand on his shoulder as a form of comfort.

"Thanks. I'll do just that"

"Well I'll see you soon"

"Going to meet Luke"

"Yup"

"Well then sorry for taking your time. You can go get your lovely kisses now." Caleb chuckled leaving me with my red face.

**

Oh hi guys, by now you should know you've come to the end of my story. Its been 3 years since Luke and I mated and life has been perfect. We got married the very next week because Luke wasn't satisfied with just our scents mixing alone, he wanted everyone to know we were together so he had to invite his fellow Alpha's and their families.

Ryan wasn't invited ofcourse.

Only his mum and dad. His dad congratulated us and celebrated with us but I think his mother still hates me cause she kept glaring at me for the whole time they were here. Not like I cared.

Even after 3 years there has been no news about Rachael. Adam and Luke had arranged for people to try find her over and over and over again but the people always come back empty handed.

No one knows if she's dead or alive. Her mother did confess to helping her escaped and was punished but she had no further news about where Rachael could have gone. I didn't really care if she came back or not I only feel pity for Adam. He lost his sister because of her own stupidity and his relationship with his parents is still tense especially with his mum. Even when his mate gave birth to another pup his mum never visited to see the baby. It's very clear where Rachael got her stupidity from.

Ah yes before I forget, Elena moved back to be with her son. Carl tried to explain and apologize to me but the moment I smelt him coming I walked away. He ended up just talking to Like as I had no interest in being around him.

Last night, Caleb had found his mate and Luke told me about it. I wanted to go over immediately but Luke wouldn't let me. All because of the big baby who was still in me.

Now here I was wobbling up the stairs with my big belly. I was bored at home so I decided to pay a surprise visit. Luke was going to be mad but that doesn't matter. A few tears and he'll be the one apologizing.

I know, I know.

My due date is a week away but that doesn't mean anything.

Ouch. That hurt.

What?

What just happened?

Oh shit!

I think my water just broke.

Ok ok

I have to go now

So bye!

Wish me luck!

"LUKE!!!!!!!!"