Chapter 31: Love again

Start from the beginning

"LOU! PLEASE FOR ONCE... JUST STOP!" As if they were startled, Lou and Heather both immediately covered the blanket on top of them. .

"JESUS! Debbie, mind your own business." Lou chuckled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I JUST TEXTED YOU... And," Debbie's heart was aching again, "I told you I was coming. Did you really have to?" She had to soften up because she knew she would pass out and make a scene.

"Debbie, just mind your own business. Anyways, what do you need to tell me?"

"Oh forget it, I'm not in the mood." Debbie made her way to the door, when Lou caught her hand.

"Tell me."

"NO! JUST F*CK IT OKAY! F*CK IT." Debbie yelled and made her way out of the door.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME IN HERE?" Lou slammed the door angrily as Debbie exited.

Debbie and Lou have forgotten they were in a hotel, along with their friends whose rooms are next to each other, who also heard their argument, it caused a lot of attention. And Tammy, Tom, Amita, Rose, Constance, Daphne, and Nine were outside of their rooms right now, staring at Debbie as she dropped herself on the floor, holding her hand to her chest. They all came and took Debbie to Tammy's room, huddled around her and comforted her.

"Hey love, I think you should just tell her. Just tell her and then you can go to your room. The pain is gonna form a mountain and that mountain-" Rose said.

Tammy interrupted, "Honey, I think you should just tell her. Although it'll hurt you, you gotta let her know that you loved her once."

"I still do." Debbie sobbed.

"Oh." All said in unison and glanced at each other awkwardly.

"Well, just go Debbie, tell her. Otherwise, you'd forever be guilty." Amita added.

Debbie toughened up, sniffled some tears and made her way back to Lou's room. She knocked once more and Lou opened the door, fully dressed now. "Are you happy now? We stopped having se-"

"Please, just shut up!"

"What the actual f*ck, Deborah. I open the door for you to tell me the shut the s*ck up? Son of a bit-"

Debbie reached out her hands and slapped Lou, "JUST SHUT UP!" Lou, although wounded by Debbie's actions and cheeks burning up, she contained her anger in.

"Leave."

"LOU! JUST LISTEN PLEASE."

"Leave, Debbie." Lou sounded cold and stern.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. EVER SINCE I SAW YOU AT TAMMY'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY. AND SEEING YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE... it broke me, Lou. You broke me. And you were so goddamn blind and so blunt to even see that I was broken. Did you really love me? What you said 3 months ago?" Debbie released all her burden right now. And although the group remained in Tammy's room, they could overhear everything and all of them were praying for Debbie right now to stay strong.

Lou POV:

Oh. Debbie loves me? Mhm. She loved me ever since we met. I loved her and she loved me. She loved me. And... I broke her.

"Debbie..."

"TELL ME! JUST SAY IT! DID YOU OR NOT?" Debbie yelled as tears streamed down her face. Poor baby. I really did break her. I broke her, now there's nothing to repair. I've caused too much damage.

"I did love you." I answered.

"WELL, IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULD'VE NEVER MOVED ON. YOU WOULD'VE SAT YOU'RE AS$ PATIENTLY AND WAITED FOR ME. WHY DIDN'T YOU LOU?"