Grand Wedding

RADHE RADHE...SO BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER...LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY.

Shreya-accha purvi wo...tum aur kavin sir jo well house cafe gye the uska kya hua??

Purvi-wo... uss din...kuch nhi...

shreya(suspiciously)-purvi tu kuch chupa rhi h??

purvi-nhi...

shreya-purvi btana...

purvi-uss din...

suddenly,

someone-tum dono itni raat ko yaha kya kr rhi ho???

both turned around and saw shreya's mom.

shreya-mom aap???

shreya's mom-haa wo mai paani lene aayi thi...par tum dono yaha kya kr rhe ho???

shreya- mai bhi paani lene hi aayi thi...aur purvi ko nind nhi aa rhi thi.

shreya's mom-kal sangeet h...bahut tyaari krni h...chalo dono sone jao.

both went to their rooms.

next day, sangeet

the hall was beautifully decorated with pink and white flowers... there were beautiful coloured lights. all the guests started coming one by one.

the instrumental tunes of ishq wala luv begin to play as the girls entered.

shreya(in low voice to tarika)-my favourite!!!

tarika-ohh!!!

soon the boys also entered and both the couples sat on the couch.

pankaj and purvi were hosting the function.

first performance was of ishita on london thumakda. 

then it was followed by kavin, dushyant and purvi's performance on radha song(same as in shreya ki sagai episode).

abhijeet(in low voice to tarika)-tumhein nahi lagta kavin and purvi make a good good couple.

tarika(in low voice to abhijeet)-yes...and i think they like each other also.

abhijeet(in low voice to tarika)-really

tarika nodded.

then it was tarika and shreya's turn...both danced on makhna.

while abhijeet and daya danced on sauda khara khara

finally both couples danced on duniya

then everyone had there dinner.purvi brought two plates for tarika and purvi.

daya-hamara khaana kidhar h??

all giggled.

kavin-sir aaj aapko ek hi plate se khaana hoga.

tarika and shreya blushed and shared there food.

after the dinner all went to their rooms.

next day,it was wedding

purvi was making both the brides ready while kavin and nikhil were making the grooms ready.