Engagement!!!

RADHE RADHE...SO BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER...LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY.

Soon the time flew and the day was of engagement arrived.

two days before engagement.

At daya's house

Radha was talking on phone when daya arrived.

Daya-dii

Radha(on phone)-haa aap saari arrangements sahi se dekh lijiyega hum kal aa rhe h...mai aapse baad me baat krti hu.

She ended the call.

Radha-haa bhai bolo.

Daya-kuch help chahiye.

Radha(smiling)-nhi bhai.

Daya-saare arragements ho gye??

Radha(smiling)-haa bhai sab ho gya.

Daya(smiling)-toh mai sabko call krke inform kr deta hoon.

Radha-ok.

daya went and informed all...he was about to call shreya but something clicked his mind and he went out of his house and sat in the car.

At shreya's house

Shreya was reading a book...suddenly she received a call.it was from daya.

Shreya(on call)-haa daya boliye...

Daya-main tumhare ghar ke bahar khada hoon...jaldi aao.

Shreya-kya hua...koi zaruri kaam??

Daya-vo sab baadme btaunga...pehle niche aao...

Shreya-ok aati hoon

Daya ended the call.

Shreya went outside and saw daya was waiting there.

Shreya came running to him.

Shreya-haa daya boliye kya hua...koi zaruri baat??

Daya-haan...bahut zaruri baat.

Shreya(worried)-kya??

Daya-tumhe pta h mai aaj subah se mai apni shreya se mila hi nhi hoon.

Shreya-haan??

Daya-haan.

Shreya-ye zaruri baat h.

Daya-haan...

Shreya hit him lightly.

Daya-arrey yaar mai toh tumhe milne aaya hoon...tum mujhe maar rhi ho??

Shreya-aapko pta h...mai kitna darr gyi thi...mujhe laga ki koi bahut zaruri baat h...

Daya pulled her closer.

Daya(whispering in her ear)-kyu...ye zaruri baat nhi h...

Shreya-daya hum mere ghar ke bahar khade h...

Daya realized and left her.

Daya-accha haan...vo sari bookings ho gyi...kal shift krenge.

Shreya-ok...

Shreya received another call...this time it was from purvi.

Daya-tum baat kro mai chalta hoon.

Shreya nodded.

Shreya-I love you!!!

Daya-I love you too!!!

Shreya went inside the house.

Daya sat in the car and drove to his house...

Next day...

All gathered at daya's house with their bags. And drove to hotel and did their check in.

All had fun that day...and Radha and shreya and tarika's parents looked after the arrangements.

Soon the day ended.

Next day...

It was the engagement day...everybody was very excited.

Shreya's mother and tarika's mother gave the rings to purvi while Radha took the rings of shreya and tarika...

They had some fun in the afternoon... the time flew and the time of engagement arrived.

In the evening.

In the banquet hall.

The hall was beautifully decorated. Radha was looking after the arrangements for the guests...guests also started to come...shreya and tarika's parents were welcoming them.the snacks were served and the music was playing.

Everyone was enjoying...finally kavin and nikhli came down with the grooms to-be. Abhijit and daya took their seats on the stage...

Purvi brought the brides down in the hall...

Photgraphers clicked their pictures and daya and abhijeet forwarded their hands and helped the brides to climb the stage.

Daya(whispering in shreya's ear)-bahut khoosurat lag rhi ho.

Shreya blushed.

Shreya-aap bhi bahut handsome lag rhe h.

The photographer started the shoot...

Radha went to purvi and took the rings of the duo.

Purvi then went kavin

They were talking...shreya noticed it as they were talking something different was looking between them...shreya decided to talk to purvi about it after the function.

Soon the function started.

First the ring is handed to daya...daya slips the ring in the shreya's finger.shreya smiled and both looked at each other...then the ring is handed to shreya...who slips the ring in daya's finger...shreya blushed...clapping starts...same is done with abhirika.

The dance started.

after that they had their dinner and went to their respective rooms.

All were very happy and The day ended like this...

SO THAT'S IT FOR TODAY...HOPE YOU ALL ARE NOT BORED...ACTUALLY MY EXAMS ARE STARTING SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR SOME DAYS...BUT I'LL BE BACK SOON...IF YOU LIKED IT SO DO VOTE AND COMMENT...RADHE RADHE.