"Ahh I see, well I'm sorry Gon" he said.

"No worries, I can understand, you just wanted to protect y/n! hehe" Gon said smiling at killua.

"what a hopelessly optimistic happy go lucky idiot. Maybe he won't be much of a threat , maybe I won't have to kill him, but I won't hesitate if he gets too close to my y/n" killua thought.

"So let's stick together, shall we?" y/n said happily.

"yes! together!" Gon said excited.

"Together!" killua said giving Gon a fake smile.

"Till we take our last breath darling"

It's been a while since they started walking. it was nothing new now, Gon was talking about the time he chugged 5 bottles of orange juice. y/n was grinning at her goofy friend and suddenly she looked at killua. To her surprise, he was already looking at her. y/n felt awkward so she tried to start a conversation.

"The scenery is beautiful here, isn't it? It's like where I live but something here gives such a beautiful feeling " she said looking at the trees and lakes beside them.

"Yes, so beautiful" killua replied starring at her". A shiver went down her back.

"H-Huh?" y/n asked surprised.

"The scenery" killua said, still starring at her.

"O-Ohh yeah you're right" y/n said shrugging off the uneasy feeling as her imagination.

y/n glanced behind to see Gon wasn't there. She panicked as she tugged at killua's arm. The sudden contact made killua flinch. His face getting red and he could feel his heart beating faster. y/n's sudden voice broke him from his imagination.

"h-huh?"'

"I said Gon is not here! when I turned around he was gone! ( A

"I said Gon is not here! when I turned around he was gone! ( A.N: pfft see what I did there?(*^▽^*)

"Ahh finally we can be alone together"

"Ohh don't worry I think we went a little far away and we couldn't see because of the fog, I'm sure he is fine" killua said assuring the tensed girl.

'I just hope that he is ok, I really do hope". y/n was having a hard time keeping the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. Suddenly she felt killua's strong arms wrapping themselves around her waist pulling her into his chest. He pulled her deeper into his chest as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. This girl is gonna be the end of him, he thought. But he knew he wouldn't mind it.

"It's fine, I'm sure Gon's gonna be fine, let's finished our task and get back. I'm sure he will find his way and will be waiting there for us" killua said as to calm the girl down.

" It's annoying how my darling is wasting her precious tears for another man, but at least I could get close to her and touch her. God... you don't know the things you do to me y/n. I can't wait to make you mine forever♥".