Prologue

Alternate Universe- Flowerfell Location- Surface Ebott City Time- 7: 00 Am

No one POV

The sun was shining on the surface, as it was morning time. The monsters now roam the Surface and live at peace with monster beings though are are very on edge. There were humans that have yet to accept monsters into their society seeing how they can easily steal their SOUL. And without an ambassador to represent, the monsters it was harder to be accepted.

There was a orphanage in the city, Toriel was at home in her two-story house. She is making her famous butterscotch cinnamon pie, the house was rather quiet which used to be very comforting.

But the dead silence, was rather uncomfortable she lets a sigh through her mouth "It's getting rather lonely." She said to herself. She stops what she was doing, as an idea had come to her she turns away and she walks over to the door her paw feet padding against the hard wooden oak floor covered by oval carpet.

Toriel grabs her keys from the bowl next to the front door. She grabs the doorknob twisting it, she steps out shutting the door behind her without turning. She walks to the car door; she opens it getting inside she shuts the car door shut putting the keys in turning it the engine started up to life.

*Smol Timeskip*

Toriel had pulled into an empty parking space, she turns the car off opening the door as she takes her seatbelt off. She got out the vehicle, she looks up at the building in front of her, that happens to be an orphanage.

Toriel approached the looming building, she pulls the door open by its handle. She steps inside, a woman in her 40s was sitting at a desk she looks up spotting the goat monster she smiles a small bit. "Uh... hello ma'am what can I do for you?" She asked.

She walks up to the desk, looking down at her "Hello, there I am here to adopt a child." She said in a gentle tone. The women nods as she got up, "Give me a second." She said. She turns around and leaves to the back to get the folders, on the many children in the orphanage.

Toriel waits patiently as she turns her head, to see child drawings posted up along the wooden walls by duct tape or thumbtacks. She smiles softly to herself, the women soon come back with a box she pushed the door open with her hips. "Okay so I have files on each of the children you can look them over to figure which you would adopt." She said to her.

The goat women nod her head, she takes the box and set it off to the side and starts to looks through it at the names. She takes a few files out that caught her interest, she opens one of them showing a girl by the age of 10.

She had platinum blonde long hair, dark blue eyes smiling probably into the camera. She looks over her information, she scans it over it seems her parents left her here when she was a baby giving her up for adoption.

She sets the file to the side, after closing it she picks up another file. She opens the folder, and looks at the content inside this time it was a 15-year-old boy dark brown hair, his bangs hiding his eyes casting a shadow over them. She decides this is one of the children she'll adopt, she sets it on the right side of her instead of the left.

She grabs another folder file, she flips it open inside was a girl around age 17 she had very short brunette hair, white skin, and hazelnut eyes.

Name: Tawny

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Height: 4' 9

Weight: 120

Sexuality: Straight

Species: human?

Soul Color: Unknown

-APPEARANCE-

Hair Color: brown

Hair Length: bobcut

Body Type: curvy

She decides she would adopt this child; she picks up both file walking to the women, she sets the files down in front of her "I would like to adopt this child." She said softly. The women looked up and takes the folder and gets up "Alright I will get her ready." She said. She then left going to get, the child ready to be adopted.

Tawny POV

I was in the drawing room, drawing what came to my head humming softly to myself kicking my legs. It was like any other day at the orphanage, I was enjoying my drawing until the door swings open, and Cathy looked around probably looking for someone.

I look back down at the sketchbook I had, I was sketching a black void and a white figure showing a red heart and of my young self-taking it from her. I heard footsteps approaching "Tawny you're getting adopted." Cathy said.

I look up closing the book shut, getting up picking up the book "O-okay." She said softly her voice gentle. I took her reached out hand grabbing it Cathy pulls me along and I followed her. 'I wonder who had wanted to adopt me?' I thought to myself. We walked out the drawing room, I had noticed she was carrying a bag over her shoulder and suitcase handle in her hand.

No one POV

Cathy walks to the front, where a tall goat women stood smiling at the sight of her two children. Tawny looks up at her with wide eyes, while kris stares with a blank expression silent. "Here you go ma'am I have their luggage and I need you to sign a few papers to make it official." She said.

Toriel nods her head, "Of course." She said. Cathy sets the luggage down; she goes behind the desk and grabs some papers and hands it to Toriel to fill out. To which she takes the papers, she began to fill out the paper with quick swiftness.

Once she finished, she hands it back, which Cathy takes from her and puts it away to later to put into the system. "Okay they are ready to go then." She said to her. Toriel turns to Tawny and Kris, "Come along my child's." She beckons them.

She turns around and walks forward to the door, Kris and Tawny follows after their adopted parent. Tawny walks to the car with luggage's, bag over her shoulder and suitcase handle in her hand she gets inside the car Toriel in the driver seat and the child in the backseat.

Once they buckle in the car started and was driving back to their mother house. Tawny turns her head to look out the window, she didn't say anything. "I made us some butterscotch cinnamon pie I hope you aren't allergic to it." She said.

Tawny looks into the rear-view mirror, up front "I am not allergic to anything." She replies. "Oh, that's wonderful!" She said happily. Toriel was glad that Tawny isn't allergic to anything, which meant she can eat the pie that she had baked earlier before she had gone to adopt a child.

A/n

Uhm.... wait for the next chapter to come out very soon I hope..... BYE!