How can I make her away from her family when she is the heart of the entire Sastry family members. How can I do that. I can't do that to an innocent soul like her and to her lovely family.

Taking a girl away from her family is similar to taking away their life. It might be right for a person who is in love with her lover deeply, but what that person doesn't know is how much that a girl/boy's family suffers from it, but mainly it affects girl family.

I know it because I saw Akshith Sastry, My gigglemug's brother in full of hatred and miserable on that day when her sister Nisha, eloped with my stepbrother on her wedding day.

Akshith came to my home and started yelling at his sister, Nisha & his best friend who betrayed him and married his sister. Because of their one mistake, My gigglemug's whole family had suffered from a severe heart break which was caused by her sister and my step-brother.

A few years back, it was all over the news that Sastry's elder daughter Nisha Sastry had eloped with karthik sharma on her wedding day leaving the groom on the mandap. Akshith family only knows how much shame they felt at that time. My gigglemug's family got insulted & humiliated by the groom's family. They felt ashamed of their daughter mistake.

My giggilemug's family can't even raise their head in the society because of their daughter. Due to that, their name got spoiled in the society. The once proud father had suffered with a severe heart-stroke by hearing the accusations upon them. Everyone raised their finger at their upbringing. They had a huge loss at that stage. It's a phase in their life where they lost everything due to their daughter. Akshith parents went into depression. It took so many years for them to come back to normal.

That's the reason why I denied. I don't want to give the same pain to that sweet family. Last time they regain to come back to normal, but now if I marry their little daughter without their knowledge & consent, then their whole family will break & collapse. I don't want to see that again. I don't want to become someone's pain rather wanted happiness in their life.

I know the circumstances are different for us, but to the outer world it looks the same. Not only that she is just 18 and I'm 21. How can we marry at this young age.

I closed my eyes in frustration, not known what to do but to bear this physical & mental pain.

I groaned, looking at her ever smiling face, which was now replaced with tears for me. I can bear the pain physically, but when I saw her crying for me her heart out, my heart throbbed more than the physical pain I was enduring. I maybe look like an emotionless person to strangers, but my heart too feel the emotions same like a normal human.

But out of nowhere, she asked me to marry her with her tear stained face making me shock. I didn't expect her to ask me to marry her, but again my heart knows why she asked me. Just to save me from the this hell.

I rejected her by scolding myself for rejecting but she didn't agree and tried to convince me. I told her that she will regret it later, but no, all she asked me to marry her. Like she said, there was no way to get out of this hell. The only way to get out of this hell was to marry her.

I couldn't say no to her when she is asking me. It's so complicated.

What to do. If I marry her, then their will be more consequences we both have to face. If I don't, then we can't get out of this hell.

After thinking a lot, I decided that I will marry her first and get out of this hell hole. Then, after going back I will see what I have to do because for every problem there will be a solution. That, I will find it out later, but now to get out of this problem there is only one solution that is to marry her.