Damien laughs again and pulls me towards him, "cheer up Olivia." He says while lifting me and spinning me around.

"Stop Damien, you are going to make me sick." I push against him, wanting to be put down.

"Quit it Olivia, we are having fun." I hear as i get spun around again and again.

"Damien, really..." i stray off, starting to feel dizzy.

"Olivia stop, learn to lighten up." And another spin i go.

i feel that ache start to bubble up inside me, I push hard as i can against Damien. "I said stop!" I state loudly and with a firm voice.

The push sends me falling to the ground on my butt and Damien needing to take a step back to catch his balance. I am still slightly dizzy from the spinning but i stand, staring at Damiens eyes as i see the anger light behind them.

I quickly put both my hands up, "I'm sorry, I didn't want the baby hurt." I say, hoping to deter him off his anger.

It didn't work.

Damien takes two quick strides in front of me, instantly sticking me across the face with his back hand, sending me to the floor. Instantly water floods my eyes as my whole face stings from the force of the blow. I feel my hair being gripped as he pulls my head up to be face to face with him.

"What the fuck did i tell you about denying me Olivia?" He seethes.

"I'm sorry, please, I'm sorry." I mumble out through my tears, holding my hands in front of me, in some sort of defense.

He looks across my face as his softens, he takes a deep breath quickly and pulls me into a hug. "Don't cry, its okay, just don't do that again Olivia." He says as he caresses my back. We stay like this half an hour as i cry it out. The bubbling ache i once felt, completely gone now.

"Let me see your face." Damien grabs my chin a firm grip, moving my head side to side. "You will be fine, just use some makeup to cover it." He concludes. "Did you fall on your side? If so then we need to go to the doctor again." He asks, i can tell he is trying to hold back his annoyance on letting me have a slight choice on wether or not to go.

"No," i whisper. "I fell on my arms, the baby I'm sure is fine." I know that's all he currently cares about, if the baby is okay... not me.

Damien hums, "ill make an appointment for tomorrow morning, stating you tripped down a few steps. Better to be safe then sorry." And with that, he leaves me on the floor as he goes to make that phone call.

I stagger to the couch, tasting blood in my mouth and the pain in my head. I sit, tears sprouting to my eyes the second time tonight. I move my hand across my stomach, feeling for any tenderness which I don't. I slowly lay down, not having the energy to go to my bed. I quickly fall asleep from being tired or from the pain, i am not sure.

Not long after, i feel myself being lifted, i make no complaints, to exhausted to move. Clouds soon surround me as also a warmth that i snuggle closer into. I feel myself fall deeper into my sleep.

*

The sunlight beams through the adjoined curtains from the window. I know its Damien next to me, his arm holding on tight to my body.

Last night comes back in a flash, as does the throbbing pain. I slide out from under his arm, careful not to wake him. Tiptoeing to the bathroom, i inspect the deep bruise on my cheek. Ive had worse but its still pretty noticeable. Quickly washing my face and brushing my teeth, i start putting on the pounds of makeup to cover the bruise.

I was about finished when a hand comes across my face, covering my mouth, another holding my body. Expecting Damien, i look in the mirror to see a tall lean man in all black holding me. He stares right back at me. As if he expects it, i start to thrash around and he just tightens his hold.

"Don't move, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help." As i hear that, i slow my movements. Giving him a confused look in the mirror. "I'm putting a note in your pocket, don't let your husband see." Feeling him move his arm from my waist to my shorts pocket.

And with that, a sudden jerk of my body and he is gone. The door to the bedroom slightly moving. I quickly walk out of the room, lapping the apartment, but no one is here except Damien and I. I feel the note in my pocket so i know that just happened and wasn't my imagination.

"Olivia, why did you get out of bed so early." I hear behind me, i turn to see a sleepy Damien staring at me. Should i tell him about what just happened? "Come back to bed, babe. You look delicious." He smirks at me and i slightly cringe away.

Slightly putting me head down, "I need to eat for the baby so I was going to make me some cereal." I say, hoping he will allow it. He stops and stares, then turns around and waves his hand, like he is saying 'go ahead'. I hear him get back into bed, probably already back asleep.

I quickly walk to the kitchen pantry, closing the door but also slightly nervous since it has no lock. I pull the paper out of my pocket. It's a small folded envelope, my name in cursive on the back. I gently open it, trying not to make so much noise with the crumpling paper.

My eyes widen as i read what is finely written in smooth cursive handwriting.

Dear Olivia

Worry no further.

You are to be saved from hell...

-A.C.

Am i finally going to be free? My eyes tear up at the thought, but as soon as i hear the shower turn on upstairs and i scramble with the note. What do i do? Speed walking to the restroom, i quickly rip it up in little pieces and put it in the toilet, flushing as i hope it doesn't overflow. It doesn't and the note goes peacefully down the hole.

Just as i sit down with my cereal at the counter, Damien walks in with no shirt and wet hair. If he wasn't an abusive asshole then I might've found him decently attractive.

"Is that all you are eating Olivia? Eat a banana and some oatmeal too. The baby needs as much nutrients as possible." Damien mutters when he glances at my small cereal bowl. I just quickly nod and grab a banana. Damien also grabs a Banana and stares at me as i slowly eat.

"What's wrong with you?" I hear, i quickly look up, Damien is asking me that?

"Wha-?" I was cut off

"Something happened. Tell me." He demands.

I shake my head confused. Did he see me with the note? Did he see the mysterious man in the bathroom? These thoughts all go through my head in a split second.

"Is it the baby? Did something happen while i was in the shower?" Damien interrupts my thoughts.

The baby? Oh yes, the baby. I breath a sigh of relief, quickly nodding my head. "I just threw up some, morning sickness like the doctor said." I say quickly, maybe a little too quickly.

But Damien just nods and goes about to look at his phone. "I have to make a call, keep eating." Are Damiens last words to me as he leaves the kitchen.

2099 words

Thank you for reading as i know this was a long awaited chapter.

:)

-S

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 24, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Billionaires Undying Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें