Chapter 5- Place

Olivia's POV

The drive to the hospital was filled with jerky turns and fast movements from Damiens driving. I was holding on to the door, trying not to throw up again by his horrid driving. I can see his grip on the steering wheel is tight, his hands white from the stress. I already got yelled at once for trying to say I'm fine but he wasn't having it, insisting that i was dying.

Damien glances over at me, inspecting me. He is most likely surprised that i am keeping quiet for this long. We make a final turn into the hospital. "Stay there Olivia while I go grab a wheel chair." Damien states as i roll my eyes. Others will probably look at us as a cute and lovely couple, but oh the horrors behind doors i have to deal with.

I spot Damien quickly running back with a few nurses and a wheel chair, i am only gonna assume he told them i was dying or that his child was...

In the doctors office, Damien is now holding my hand tight while the doctor is checking my vitals. This was after the doctor said it was just common morning sickness from the baby. Damien insisted I get fully examined as he quotes 'We don't want my son to come out with a disease.' I question his intelligence sometimes, more like all the time.

"All good, you look to be in great shape, all i would say is to gain a bit more weight for the later months in the pregnancy." The doctor exclaims.

"What about my baby?" Damien asks, i just give him a slight glare on calling it 'his' baby.

The doctor gives me a side glance after hearing Damiens question, he probably notices that i am least interested in the subject compared to my husband. I tug my hand aa bit from Damien but he just hold tighter, waiting for the doctors reply.

"Well," the doctor says, looking at me. "As of right now, your child looks to be in good health, as it is still pretty early in the pregnancy, we ain't 100% on everything. I suggest coming back in a few weeks to do another check up."

*

Damien and i get back to the car, I go to speak but Damien beats me to it. "When we get back home, you go straight to your room. I need to make a few phone calls about the house and work related discussions." I just nod my head and turn to the window.

"Do you understand, Olivia? Answer me" Damien demands.

I huff, turning towards him, "Yes i understand" I say lowly and slightly under my breath. He gives me a look and i avert my eyes back to the passing trees. A quick shiver goes through me as i feel Damiens hand on my upper thigh once again, I don't try to stop him as i know the consequences.

We make it into the apartment and I go straight to my old room as Damien instructed. Following his orders like a little puppy, which I basically am, hence the collar and leash. I scratch my neck around the collar while simultaneously cracking my neck. I can feel the stress on my shoulders weigh me down. While walking towards the bathroom, i stop by the mirror, lifting my shirt slightly. I stare at my stomach, i hope its a girl...

A few hours later, i was laying on my bed when i hear Damien call me to come to him. Like the puppy i am, I follow his command. Finding him in the kitchen with two plates of food already made. "Sit" He says and as i always do, i listen and sit. Like. a. dog.

I listen to Damien rant and rant about everything little thing that goes on in his life. I just stare blankly ahead and eat my food. "Eat more Olivia, the doctor said you are too skinny." Damien interrupts his own rant. He piles more food on to my plate as i just gap at the sheer amount he expects me to eat. At least I'm eating at the table and not on the floor, like a dog.

"I can't eat all of this...sir." I state to Damien, he just looks at me and insist to eat as much as i can. By the time i finished, it was already almost 8pm, Damien kept loading more and more food onto my plate, insisting it was the last. I almost topple over when i stand but Damien catches me, laughing slightly. I give him a side glare and move out of hid hold.