Chapter 1- Having

"Wake up Olivia, We are going out." I hear Damien say from beside our bed. I instantly get up and kiss his cheek like he has instructed me to do long ago. When I go to walk past him to the closet, he grabs my arm. I try not to wince from his tight grip.

"You know I love you right?" He says into my ear. I nod and try to pull away from him. "Say it Olivia. I want you to say it to me." He says, breathing heavier. I gulp and lean back to look in his eyes, I know where this will lead if I say what he wants. It will lead to the same thing, me naked and underneath him. If I don't say it, it will earn myself with more bruises on my body.

I try to take a step back from him but he keeps me tight in his grip. I look away, feeling myself start to shake. I shake my head, no. I cant go through that again, I still hurt the last time he used me.

I feel him push me on the bed and before I recover, he is on top of me, staring into my eyes. I feel his hand smooth my hair away from my face, moving down to my jaw before gripping my jaw tight. I lay still as I can beneath him as he slams his lips on to mine.

His grip on my jaw tightens which makes me opens my mouth slightly, he takes his chance and slips his tongue in my mouth; exploring it. Groaning, He pulls back slightly as I try to catch my breath, his eyes roam over my face.

"I'm sorry." Damien suddenly says, surprising me. I blink at him. "Why wont you talk to me anymore. I haven't heard your beautiful voice in months. Just one word for me baby." He pleads.

I keep my mouth shut, not saying a word. I learned soon after I was back in Damien's hold that not talking is better then talking around him. I use to fight back with everything I got but after a year of only being outside a few times, it gives your hopes up quite quickly.

I'm not sure what happen to everyone in my life, but after Damien had made me sign the marriage contract, it seems that Damien is the only one in the world. I'm not sure if I can survive without him now if I'm alone in the world and that is exactly what he wanted all along; for me to depend on him for everything. He has fired all the house maids so I now I have the duty to do all the house chores except cooking.

"Lets go, we wont be gone long." Damien says, surprising me once more, he didn't hurt me, not even a pinch. I walk towards the closet and feel him slap my butt hard making me jump. Damien laughs behind me while yelling to be ready quickly.

When I get to the foyer to see Damien smiling at me, I smile a bit back, feeling nervous to go out. I haven't been out of our apartment in a couple of months. I put my hand in his and smile at him a bit more. I come to learn to just go with everything Damien says or do unless I want to get hurt.

We get to his car garage and soon we are driving off. I look intently out the window, trying to see everything since I am not sure how long it will be until I see it again. Damien puts his hand on my thigh and I ignore it.

We all to soon come to a stop and I look around confused, it looks like a warehouse. I look at Damien confused and he just smiles softly at me. He gets out of the car and I follow him. He wraps his arms around my waist while we come up to a door with a burly man standing there.

Damien whispers something into his ear, the man nods and opens the door. Damien's hand pushes me in front of him, making me walk in the door first. It's a long hallway with red lights hanging from the ceiling.

I look up at Damien to see him with a small smirk, he shifts his eyes down to me and smiles more. I quickly look forward and take a deep breath to calm my nerves. We come to another door but before it opens Damien turns me to him.

"Honey, we are just going to watch today, I know you will love it once you see all the fun we could have." He says while I just stare at him in confusion. Damien leans down and places his lips on mine, I hold still while he forces his tongue in my mouth to explore.