Make Me Stay : Thirty eight

Start from the beginning

"I thought you're a man of few words but I guess you're not. You talk way too much, old man"

He grinned at me before giving me back Mina's picture which I hastily get

"Did she hurt you again?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean, your wife. Did she hurt you again?"

"No"

"Oh, come on. Do you want me to take a revenge for you?"

"Fuck you! Don't you dare lay a finger on her or else—"

"Or else what? Look, I'm not mad at you for wasting your time by drinking shits. What I'm mad about was you letting any trash treat you like one of them. You are more tham what they think of you, kid. You are more powerful and superior than them. You should let them know that.."

"I am not like you and please, stop involving Mina in your filthy games—"

"Why not? Your wife is a cheater and I despise cheaters just like your grandmother and your wife, kid. But don't worry, I love killing them. I love killling cheaters especially your grandmother. I love killing useless women but you're an exception. Afterall, you're a pure Son. My own blood runs in you.."

His sudden confession made me mad. I didn't knew he killed my granny as well. God, he's soul is really as dark as a night and it made me so disgusted just by knowing that we're sharing the same blood

"Fuck you—"

"No,fuck them! Fuck them all! Don't worry, I'll take a revenge for you.."

"No, please don't do anything—"

"Shut up! I made the rules here and besides, it's for you, kid. You are a Son. You shouldn't let any single trash to step on you and treat you like that. Make it the other way around, kid. Let them suffer. Let them know you amd all the things that you can do and if they tried to harm you then kill them.."

As soon as the demon get out of my room, I immediately fixed myself and get my car keys. I need to warned Mina—no, I need to save her from my grandfather's evilness.

"Mina,wait for me baby.."

-----

It's getting dark but I still can't find Mina. She's not in our place nor in her motjer's house. I already called Jihyo unnie and asked her about Mina's whereabouts but she didn't know where Mina is either just like the rest of the girls. I tried calling her many times but her phone is out of reach and it's making me lose my mind. I'm so nervous and afraid. I'm well aware what my evil grandfather can do and that alone makes me scared.

It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let that evil old man  see me being vulnerable and wasted because of the pain I'm going through. I should've known that it might cause Mina's life in danger as well. I should've been more careful.

"Fuck, where are you Mina.."

I mentally cursed out of frustrations when my phone rang, it's Jeonghoon

"Hey, loser—"

"Where's my wife!"

"Oh, so you already found out huh? Well, she's here beside me begging for her life."

Fuck, they really moves so fast. They even got her first. Now,my plan to escaped them with Mina is now ruined

"Fuck you! Don'f you dare lay a finger on her or I'll really kill you son of a bitch—"

"I'll be waiting then, loser. See you later."

He ended up the phone call which made me even more frustrated. I immediately drive back home while I tipped someone I trusted and hoping he can help me in this situation. That's all I can do now because I'm running out of time but I hope everything I gave him before would be a big help

"Hold on a lil' longer Mina. Please, wait for me baby.."

My evil brother welcomed me with a smirk as soon I get out the car. I immediately punched him and pinned him on the wall out of massive frustrations

"Where's my wife!?"

"Easy, loser. She's waiting for you"

"Fuck you!"

I abandoned him and decided to go to the room that I hate the most and there I saw my wife crying. Mina already had some clear bruises which broke my heart even more.

"C-chaeng..h-help me.."

I hastily ran towards her but before I could even touch her, I heard a gunshot surrounded the room followed by a hot painful thing that landed on my leg making me stumble down. I heard Mina's screams but the painful in my leg was clouding up my mind

"Aaarg! Fuck!"

I saw my leg bleeding and realized I was shot on my leg and of course, it's none other than my own brother

"Does it hurt, loser? Oh by the way, grandfather and dad is watching behind us. Say hi to them"

"F-fuck you. A-all of you.."

"You know what, If I were you I wouldn't have done that.."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Idiot, Didn't you really think that your car might be covered in spy cameras?  Do you really think we wouldn't find out about what you were trying to do? You really are the biggest loser I've ever known. You're so funny.."

"Damn you!"

"You failed your own family once again, loser but don't worry, our men were now trying to hunt down your little friend and I'm sure by now, he's already begging for his life"

Fuck! I made a wrong move once again but I still hope they hasn't tracked my friend down yet or else it would be over. God, please help him..please help us..

"Please, Jeonghoon. Do whatever you want. You can Kill me but please not my wife. She has nothing to do with all of this, please—"

"Sorry but I can't. Actually, I badly wanted to kill you right now but grandfather has a better idea for all of us.."

"Idea? What do you mean?"

"Make us proud, loser.."

God,please don't tell me..

"Go and kill your own wife, loser.. Make us all proud."

-----

Goodnight everyone
Sorry for the little angst
Goodnight everyone.
Stay safe and healthy,
I love yawa all🥰🖤