Chapter Four - Janitor's Closet

Thanks for over 400 reads!

It's crazy that this got 400+ reads with 3 chapters! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far :3

Dedicated to my friend @duduopti because she has been very supportive to me and makarnalar fake atar, thats why (a inside joke).

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please leave a vote/like if you like this chapter and comment what you think about it!

Selosel

————————-

—Leah's POV-

Zach and Connor came downstairs after hearing the explosion from the popcorn. Before they arrived, Dylan told me to not tell him an answer just yet or tell the boys about what happened. We quickly collected the popcorn scattered around my kitchen and went upstairs to watch the movie Connor had picked (which was Girl House btw). They left after the movie.

I quickly cleaned up the house before my mom arrived. I went up to my room and closed my door with a smile on my face. In school I might be humiliated but I had one of the best days I've had in some time. As I observed my room I remembered images of what had happened today as my smile turned into a grin.

It took some time to realize that I was grinning like a total idiot and started to write in my diary. My phone beeped and I had gotten a text from Dylan. I was kinda disappointed that it was Dylan and not Connor.

Dylan: I had a great day, thanks 4 everything :)

Leah: Same, it rlly was a gr8 day despite what happened in school ofc.

Dylan: Yea I agree. BTW r u free on Friday?

Leah: Yup, why tho?

Dylan: Insurgent just came out, I thought we could go to the movies maybe? :)

Leah: Oh kk, why not.

Dylan: Friday it is :) 2morrow we'll be at the bus stop, don't be late.

Leah: K, gtg bye.

Dylan: Bye :)

I tossed my phone to my bed and started staring at the ceiling. I had just accepted to date Dylan Collins who had liked me for ages and actually cared about me (or at least that is what he told me.)

So why did it feel so wrong?

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Connor, Dylan, and Zach were waiting at the bus stop when I arrived. I quickly got into the car trying to avoid the glares as much as I could. I could hear people whispering about me. I guess the rumours hadn't died since yesterday.

The ride went smoothly and we all talked about our funny childhood memories. There was slight tension between Dylan and Connor but it was barely noticeable. Dylan hadn't said a word to me except for greeting me with a warm smile across his face.

As soon as we arrived at school, I looked for Jessica. I hadn't seen my quirky best friend for too long. As I scurried down the hall searching for Jessica, like a wolf searching for its pack, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

''BÆEEEEEE!!!!!''' Jessica chirped.

She looked more cheerful than usual. Her sky blue eyes were shimmering with happiness, her golden blonde hair drifting in the air as she ran towards me.