44

"J-Jia

"J-Jia...?"

And that was all it took for her tears to begin to fall again, his soft loving voice made her heart pound against her ribcage with immense force. She had truly missed him, there wasn't a single fibre of her being that didn't.

"LELE-"

It was her, his eyes shot wide open and his mouth gaped slightly as he took in her features. She was wearing something that she wouldn't normally wear with an odd-looking jacket to shield her bare shoulders from the cold. Her hair was cut to her shoulders and dyed a dark red colour that looked like an attempt to hide her identity while her face was caked with useless make-up that was half washed off by tears. 

She cried, using all her strength to run at him with love and adoration leading the way. She crashed straight to his broad chest that she finally felt safe in as her shoulders were released of the weight that she had been carrying for the past year. He pulled her close, circling his arms around her back as he joined her sobs with his but hers were muffled by his chest that soon became damp with her tears.

Hers came to a stop first as she had let it all out, swaying side to side, she stroked his back with her hand as an attempt to cease his thick choking sobs.

"Lele...I missed you so much...I thought I would never see you again..."

She whispered as they slowly swayed together in each other's arms, they didn't want to let go of each other as the desperation to be in each others company heightened.

But Jia pulled herself away slightly from his tight hold before craning her neck back so she could look up at his face. The feeling felt so foreign yet so natural to the girl as she smiled sweetly, it had only been a year but she felt like it had been more than that.

Jia reacted her hand up to his tear-stained cheeks and with the pad of her thumb, she wiped away the remaining tears that rolled down his cheeks, smiling as she did so. Her thumb lingered there for a few seconds before it recollected with the rest of her fingers that were now cupping his cheek with adoration.

"I'm sorry you keep losing me...I just couldn't let anything happen to you all..."

She spoke softly, locking her gaze with his soft hazel eyes that locked with hers before he leaned forward so that their noses brushed against each others and their foreheads pressed together.

"No, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, you mean the world to me and more but yet I can't seem to protect you at all."

He argued, exhaling from his nose causing his breath to fan over the girl's lips as they were that close.

"I left to protect you, my mother said she would kill you all if I didn't go with her, but I had no idea that she would sell me off-"

"SHE DID WHAT!"

Chenle retracted his face from hers to stare at her full face while resting his arms over her shoulders.

"You're priceless though?"

Jia felt her heart skip a beat, cheeks flush a light pink colour before letting out a flustered giggle due to her embarrassment.

"Chenle stop-"

She attacked him with a soft smack of the shoulder before he began to pepper her with short butterfly kissed that made her all warm and gooey inside due to the cold metal ring grazing against her skin.

He paused when he arrived at her lips.

"You know, the lip ring makes you look hella fine, just thought I'd say that."

She blurted out.

The air was injected with a high pitched cackle that could be heard for miles, it was the laugh nobody had heard for a year. It was short-lived though went he pressed his lips against hers, savouring the sweet taste of her lips against his as he missed the feeling dearly. While doing so he hoisted her up so that her legs naturally wrapped around his waist.  

They broke away just before a loud commotion was heard from the door.

"HEY DID CHENLE JUST LAU-"

Ki yelled but cut herself off as her eyes met with Jia's figure in Chenle's arms.

"JIA!!!!!!!!! GUYS JIA'S BACK, GET YOUR ASSES HERE AND GREET THE GIRL!"

Ki screamed into the house before she rushed over to the couple who had now separated themselves from each other but still interlocked their hands together not wanting to be parted completely. Before Jia could open her mouth she was engulfed in the older girls embrace.

"My baby Jia has returned, I knew you didn't leave us on your own accord."

Jia snaked her arm around the girl as they rocked side to side.

"JIAAAAAAAAAAAA, OH MY GOSH SANAAAAAAAAAA SOYOUNGGGGGGG HARUUUUUUUUU COME OUR CHILD HAS RETURNED!"

Yunhee squealed as she came rushing out to then join the hug, crashing into them making the two 'oof'.  All the girls came rushing out, well apart from Haru who was accompanied but a baby who she was still in the middle of feeding. Jia was squished between the four girls who she had missed dearly but when her gaze fell onto Haru her eyes shot wide open with amazement.

"AWWWWWWWH OH MY GOODNESS THERE'S A BABYYYYYYY!"

Jia squealed, untangling herself from the older girls and made her way excitedly over to the baby that Haru held in her arms gently, bouncing in her giddy steps as she did so.

The baby had Haru's eyes and Johnny's nose and ears that made the girl 'aw' at the sight.

"He's so cute, what's his name?"

Jia asked with admiration while stroking the babies cute puffy cheeks gently with her index finger.

"His name is Seo Ji, after you."

Haru replied intensively as she watched Jia's facial expression soften.

"Unnie..."

Was all she could conjure up as the tears piled themselves up yet again in her sapphire eyes.

"It's because he shares a birthday with you, so we thought it was appropriate and plus we missed you."

Jia's heart melted into a puddle of goo- they really had missed her as much as she missed them.

🥺🥺🥺awwwwhhhhhhhhh

Johnny's a dad that's so cute 🥺

🐬🐬