29

"What do you want Chenle"

"Jeez, that's not very nice,"

Jaehwa spoke into the phone as Chenle had it on speakerphone so she could.

The other line went silent, indicating that Donghyuck was in shock.

"Donghyuck? Hyung? You still there?"

Chenle asked into the phone before the line cut off. Seconds later a thud was heard from the lounge prior to a male bursting through the door.

"Hwa~ my beauty."

He cooed, making his way over to the redhead to instantly pull her into his embrace.

"She's the girl he talked about last week."

Chenle reminded Jia who 'oh' ed in response.

"Lele... You should be resting..."

Jia whispered under her breath to not ruin to moment of the other couple who were now smooching each other's faces off.

Chenle placed a gentle kiss on the back of her head, sending butterflies around the girl's body with a tingling sensation. He hummed softly against her head having his lips still pressed against it while they swayed side to side.

Jia felt in utter heaven in his hold, she felt special and loved which she had never felt before. Her back was pressed up against his chest and her small frame was engulfed in his bigger one. Her hands were holding on to his arms that were folded over her collarbones.

"Jia, I hate to break you away from your loverboy but me, you and Taeyong need to discuss some urgent matters."

Yuta vocalized, snapping Jia's attention from the moment. She nodded before turning her head sideways to gaze at her Lele.

"I'll be back in a minute, gotta go do some leader shit, go and get some rest you're still recovering from getting shot."

Chenle hummed in response, taking this opportunity to kiss her bare neck. Shivers sent down Jia's spine, she adored how clingy he was and the fact he started to shower her with kisses and hugs. He detached himself from her, already missing his comfort, the girl turned around and jumped up to press her lips against his cheek.

But he turned his head too fast- so the peck landed against his lips instead. Even though it was just a mere second, Jia's gut was almost combusted with butterflies. Chenle's cheeks tinted pink as well as the girls.

She ran off towards the direction where Yuta was off to without another word.

She arrived at Taeyongs office just after Yuta because he had just sat down.

"Hey Taeyong, I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day...I was just hurt and I took my anger for Lucas out on you... I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry."