Chapter eleven

And after a few minutes she started whispering soft words in her ear so she would somehow calm down and fall asleep again. But it still took her too long to calm down. The dream was one of those overly realistic, and it damaged the woman very much. Her one brain hurt her. Eventually, the crying was so painful that she couldn't cry anymore, and her eyes closed, tiredly, resting against the younger who was giving her so much comfort.

"I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you..." She whispered weakly and sniffed. "Not... Fall asleep and... Now this..."

"It's alright Lauren." She assured her. "I saw what you did in the kitchen, I had to blow out the candles but it was really beautiful."

"I ruined it, I'm sorry." She looked at her with sadness in her eyes. "I wanted to make you feel happy, more than however you were with your date."

Y/n looked at the green eyes and gave her a warm smile. "I like you Lauren, I don't like him, I like you."

"I wanted to make you feel special." She reached her cheek and caressed it. "I like you too."

The younger one held her hand and kissed it gently. "Am I special?"

"Very much special." She said with no hesitation.

"I will believe what you say. For now at least." She teased and kissed her cheek.

Lauren chuckled low and cleaned her face. "We can still have our special date." She suggested, trying to forget about the dream she had.

"Or we could cuddle and watch a movie." She suggested. "I think you like television."

"And we could kiss." She smiled timidly.

Y/n smiled warmly to her and moved a little so Lauren and her would be face to face. "A kiss it is." She pecked her lips, not letting the older kiss back on purpose.

"But now a proper kiss." She mumbled and a smile appeared on her lips. "Let me kiss those desirable lips."

The younger smiled evilly and did the exact same thing again. "You can't make me."

Lauren narrowed her eyes. Since she was on top, she simply moved a little to be facing her directly, but from above, with a certain dominant look. "Let me kiss them." She said more assertively.

Y/n stared at her and felt her cheek get red. "Damn you."

The ghost smiled all cocky. "You are very much red." She teased.

The woman blushed more. "Don't start."

"That's for not letting me kiss you." She pointed out before she kissed her lips.

Y/n kissed her back and bit the older's bottom lip gently. Lauren sighed with it. They had kissed a few times by now, but the woman couldn't get enough of them. Since Y/n had but her lip, she did the same, but with a bit more strength to pull it down. The younger woman hummed and opened her mouth a little for the kiss to be more heated. Her finger tangled on the raven hair, as her nails scratched her nape. The older got as close as possible and slid her tongue inside, easily taking the dominance and trying her best for Y/n to feel like in heaven, show her how special she was Their tongues started dancing, as the ghost dominated the the kiss, making the younger all blushed and even a little turn on. Still, even if the air was being needed, the two still kissed a few more seconds, trying not to break the kiss at all cost. Even so, they still had to cut it, so it slowly happened.

Lauren still pecked her lips teasingly. "You are so beautiful."

"Don't make me blush more." She whispered hiding her face one her hands